ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:

Also daily reminder that certain people here advocate genocide.

Oooh, spicy. What did I miss?
Oblivious
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
From a Politico story on AOC:
"
Two House Democratic sources compared her use of Twitter to Donald Trump’s. Just as congressional Republicans constantly withhold criticism of the president out of fear he’ll unleash a tweet at them, some Democrats have done the same with Ocasio-Cortez.

“People are afraid of her,” said one senior Democratic aide.
ALEXANDRIA: Those establishment Democrats want you impeached so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've CHANGED things. Forever.

DONALD: Then why do you want to impeach me?

(Alexandria starts laughing. After a moment she's laughing so hard it sounds like sobbing.)

ALEXANDRIA: Impeach you? I don't wanna impeach you. What would I do without you? Go back to conning Starbucks Marxists? No. No. No! No you- you're WHY they elected me.

DONALD: You're garbage who offers false promises of welfare to gain power.

ALEXANDRIA: Don't talk like a Republican. You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them, you're a freak. Like me. They just need you right now. But as soon as they don't they'll cast you out. Like Alex Jones.

I call her Queen and I do it unironically.

The genocide thing is just thinking the ideology through until the end. When you want people to essentially not be able to survive because of what you perceive as wrongthink, you're a genocidal maniac. Easy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Like I said, completely unfounded claim, substituting 'logical progression' with 'a whole hell of a lot of what-ifs and maybes'.

Nope, here's the step-by-step guide:

Racists don't get to have food and water and electricity -> racists shouldn't be able to survive -> the wall is racist* -> ~40% of the US population supports the wall -> ~40% of the US population is racist -> ~40% of the US population shouldn't be able to survive

As I said, easy.

* I picked this example because it has been repeated throughout the thread. You can pick many other examples, and radical leftists would push it as far as to "if you're not 100% with me, you're against me". If you think I'm pulling this out of my ass, tens of millions of people died in the 20th century because of this exact ideology (the genocide trifecta of Hitler, Mao and Stalin).

And for the record, even though I think some people here might be genocidal maniacs, I would never deprive them of survival. That's the difference between "my side" and "their side" (and "my side" and the dozen or so actual Nazis still out there).

Great show btw.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 13, 2019, 8:14:30 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
From a Politico story on AOC:
"
Two House Democratic sources compared her use of Twitter to Donald Trump’s. Just as congressional Republicans constantly withhold criticism of the president out of fear he’ll unleash a tweet at them, some Democrats have done the same with Ocasio-Cortez.

“People are afraid of her,” said one senior Democratic aide.
ALEXANDRIA: Those establishment Democrats want you impeached so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've CHANGED things. Forever.

DONALD: Then why do you want to impeach me?

(Alexandria starts laughing. After a moment she's laughing so hard it sounds like sobbing.)

ALEXANDRIA: Impeach you? I don't wanna impeach you. What would I do without you? Go back to conning Starbucks Marxists? No. No. No! No you- you're WHY they elected me.

DONALD: You're garbage who offers false promises of welfare to gain power.

ALEXANDRIA: Don't talk like a Republican. You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them, you're a freak. Like me. They just need you right now. But as soon as they don't they'll cast you out. Like Alex Jones.

I call her Queen and I do it unironically.

The genocide thing is just thinking the ideology through until the end. When you want people to essentially not be able to survive because of what you perceive as wrongthink, you're a genocidal maniac. Easy.

I would call it suicidal but then again loads of these people dont even live in the country they so want to control. And they want others (that do not subscribe to their batshit insane religion of "progressivism")to die, not them. So I guess it fits, huh.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 13, 2019, 10:46:35 AM
I won't quote, that's basically ban bait lmao. We all know who I'm talking about and what they said.

As to your other point, I use genocide as an umbrella term for killing vast amounts of people for whatever reason. So things like the Holomodor, or the Soviets killing millions of "wealthy" peasants just because of their status, or the CIA sponsored massacre of millions of commies in Indonesia count as genocide to me. Maybe the more precise term would be "democide".
there's nowhere near 40% approval for that wall
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
there's nowhere near 40% approval for that wall

Source: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000168-2f50-db11-ab7d-3ff974f40000
Except that it does not mention that the ones paying for the wall would be the population. I'm willing to bet many of those that vote yes, would vote no if they had to pay for it.

edit: it's also a ridiculously small sample size for something that affect 325~ millions.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Jan 13, 2019, 3:38:07 PM
Trump made a lot of money so he must be smart.

Soulja Boy has made a lot of money so he must be smart.

Good luck getting out of that one, Trumpets. Hahaha.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Enough whataboutism and ButHerTweets (ButherEmails2.0 right there).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.cd0f39b37143

This. This is what you should be talking about in a thread dedicated to President Trump. What you should be thinking about. FFS people, you learned how to stay on-topic in school, right? Somewhere in your information-drunk, truth-parched brains there remains this basic skill, untapped for the most part but certainly accessible. Allow me to believe that much.
Can't read that without subbing to washington post.

Yes, I know. But you can see the link and that suffices. Also, you should sub to WaPo and support proper, professional journalism. It's like 19 bucks a year. That and the comments section is never not entertaining as fuck.
I don't want to ruin your fun, but I hope you understand that the article is only "journalism" in the same sense that Alex Jones' InfoWars is journalism. You mean that two powerful people had a conversation and we don't have a full transcript? Outrageous! We should immediately assume the worst and presume they were illegally conspiring against active US government investigations! Note that this description applies both to Trump/Putin and to Clinton/Lynch. There's no solid evidence of any illegal activity in that article, just waxing conspiratorial and supporting the twin neocon military-industrial-complex agendas of endless war in the Middle East and Cold War 2.0 fearmongering to keep NATO on life support.

But hey, I get it. I've been on an InfoWars kick before. It's fun in a way. Enjoy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 13, 2019, 6:35:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info