ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

:D
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/trump-exposes-location-identities-of-navy-seals-in-iraq.html

Wow! Trump just revealed the faces and location of Seal Team 5 on his twitter account. Is there anything the orange idiot can't screw up?
Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 27, 2018, 12:39:56 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/trump-exposes-location-identities-of-navy-seals-in-iraq.html

Wow! Trump just revealed the faces and location of Seal Team 5 on his twitter account. Is there anything the orange idiot can't screw up?

Looks like a successful photo op to me.

It is A Pretty Bad Photo Op if you have to cover all their faces if you ask me.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Which the shitforbrains didnt. Keep up.

I am implying Trump is ignoring security protocol for political gain. Morally questionable but probably not illegal when he is commander in chief. Just like that time he disclosed classified information to the Russians.
"
erdelyii wrote:
It's another misrepresentation to act as if Trump said that most Federal workers support a shutdown. Obviously a shutdown puts them temporarily out of work, so the vast majority of them — including pretty much 100% of Federal workers living paycheck to paycheck — would be against it. Instead, Trump was remarking how he was getting some support for the shutdown from Federal workers regardless — although I'll admit he said so in the kind of obviously crafted way which might mislead one to think Trump meant federal workers in general.

That said, it's proper for the press to respond to Trump saying "these federal workers support the shutdown" by saying "perhaps they do, but these federal workers do not." Especially as most obviously won't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 27, 2018, 9:53:27 AM
I remember the pacifists' motto "make love, not war", I never really liked it I admit it, I have no love for war either but it always sounded like it was forced somehow, and I hate it when things are forced in any way on me, maybe I'm more chaotic than I should be but anyways, that's my problem, the new motto fit for the World of Wraeclast should be "dare make war, get me-LAiD", now that's a good one, one that I'd gladly try to follow to the... letter!
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
Xavderion wrote:
I see the TDS is soaring, just like the stock market (those Obama economics kicking in again, thank God!). Trump basically raped a 7 year old girl! Later.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
deathflower wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:

Looks like a successful photo op to me.

It is A Pretty Bad Photo Op if you have to cover all their faces if you ask me.

My god. Why do people without knowledge of a particular topic insist on posting such thing ? I don't have the time today to explain this to you but I will say this.The Department of Defense has strict rules about how members of the U.S. military can participate in politics. The rules are meant to prevent any appearance of bias or partisanship among the military, whose members must follow the directives of its civilian Commander in Chief and Congress, regardless of their personal affiliations.

Military members can attend rallies or fundraising activities as long as they're not in uniform and not creating the appearance of any military sponsorship or approval.In general, active duty military members should avoid any activity that may be reasonably viewed as directly or indirectly associating the Department of Defense or the Department of Homeland Security with a partisan political activity.

This picture was taken by the soldiers request and among other things is why their faces are most likely covered. However these rules are not so black and white often. These regulations are very detailed, you should take the time to look it up and educate yourself on how things work.

Look, I know you really want to hate on something, I know I do , its a human trait we all are born with.Please though, in the future if you choose to opine on a subject you know nothing about. Perhaps it may be a better move to say nothing.Oh , and for the record I have been all over the country on countless bases from every branch of the military, talked to countless brothers and sisters serving and I can tell you that easily... EASILY 7/10 soldiers support Trump and you should too if you care anything about the blessing America has given you.
Psalms of Moribund
"
ghstbr wrote:
My god. Why do people without knowledge of a particular topic insist on posting such thing ? I don't have the time today to explain this to you but I will say this.The Department of Defense has strict rules about how members of the U.S. military can participate in politics. The rules are meant to prevent any appearance of bias or partisanship among the military, whose members must follow the directives of its civilian Commander in Chief and Congress, regardless of their personal affiliations.

Military members can attend rallies or fundraising activities as long as they're not in uniform and not creating the appearance of any military sponsorship or approval.In general, active duty military members should avoid any activity that may be reasonably viewed as directly or indirectly associating the Department of Defense or the Department of Homeland Security with a partisan political activity.

This picture was taken by the soldiers request and among other things is why their faces are most likely covered. However these rules are not so black and white often. These regulations are very detailed, you should take the time to look it up and educate yourself on how things work.

Look, I know you really want to hate on something, I know I do , its a human trait we all are born with.Please though, in the future if you choose to opine on a subject you know nothing about. Perhaps it may be a better move to say nothing.Oh , and for the record I have been all over the country on countless bases from every branch of the military, talked to countless brothers and sisters serving and I can tell you that easily... EASILY 7/10 soldiers support Trump and you should too if you care anything about the blessing America has given you.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Anyone, including enemies of the US, can see every face in that photo. Go check out the link below b/c the orange idiot still hasn't taken down the video.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1078026520021544960

The reason why a blurred out version of that photo was posted on the forums is b/c deathflower has more of a brain than the idiot-in-chief who didn't think twice about risking the identities of the squad in order to politicize the visit. Also, if I was GGG, I wouldn't want a non-blurred out photo on my forums.

And there's also video and photos of Trump signing MAGA hats.

There's even a picture of a soldier holding a "TRUMP 2020" flag.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-signing-maga-hats-troops-during-iraq-trip-truly-disgusting-says-1272147

Military policy/regulation was clearly disregarded so don't say it wasn't.
Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 27, 2018, 6:15:28 PM
"
ghstbr wrote:

You do not know what you am talking about. The military has protocol against taking photos and videos in military installation. You need a waive to do such a thing. Possible to bend such rules if Trump provide such a waive. Possible but questionable. Do you believe a soldier can take photos of military base and show it to public instead of the Commander in Chief?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info