ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-25/trump-tells-seven-year-old-that-believing-in-santa-is-marginal/10667904

I blame the parents for letting their child talk to a confirmed predator but eh, what a perfect example of what a loser Trump is. The one time he should lie and he can't.

Die lonely and unloved already, you broken little turd.

hope yall had a better xmas than this kid.
In this post you insult and publicly wish death upon a man because he implied to a 7-year-old that Santa isn't real. Not explicitly stated it, merely implied.

There was a time when you were above such grotesque displays of petty hatred. There was also a time the media was above indulging it.

No you see he used a reference just in the post where he wanted americans to murder him(old trump thread)
You see it's totally not psychotic at all to wish another human being to be murdered or die if you use a reference.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
You see it's totally not psychotic at all to wish another human being to be murdered or die if you use a reference.
I mean lol and all, but in seriousness it is psychotic, and obviously so. Indeed, it seems most NeverTrumpers are the sort who collect diagnoses of psychoses like they're merit badges. While Trump Derangement Syndrome is a vile rightwing meme, Trump Anxiety Disorder seeks wider adoption and legitimacy. I don't get a vibe of sanity, but a vibe of unapologetic insanity with a documented excuse.

And that's the thing that most unnerves me about this whole Trump situation, honestly. I can get why Trump and the GOP wouldn't want to stop this insanity — as a wise man once said, don't interrupt your opponent when they're making a mistake. But why do the Democrats continue on this path? Don't they see that feeling really strongly about a problem isn't itself a solution, and probably a vulnerability?

At times I have this paranoid fear that CNN doesn't hate Trump at all, but that they only appear to. If the only opposition to the current Administration is a media that screams so loud it drowns everyone out, but then fucks it up good and proper like Spuds from Trainspotting — well, with enemies like that you don't need friends. CNN being completely on the Trump payroll wouldn't surprise me nearly as much as it should. Someone actually should hold the Trump administration accountable, and at this point I don't trust the media — legacy or alternative — to do that in a professional manner.

Or maybe it's just that "narcissism" card. The idea that every little article printed with mean words about Trump hurts him personally. I swear, if I ever make it big, I'm going to work on convincing everyone that's the case, even though I've thicker skin than that, because holy shit does it ever turn one's critics into buffoons.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 26, 2018, 12:35:41 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Owned by a 7 year old.

She owned him by simply being more mature than him lol.
Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 26, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
@ Scrotie

Psychosis by definition is lack of contact with reality. I think you mean psychotic in a lay sense, as in "amoral, violent, and dangerous".

Psychoses ... no. It's singular. I think you mean "disorders like merit badges". Maybe neuroses?

I do so want you to work on the next edition of the DSM. It'd be fun.

As for the narcissism thing, yeah check out narcissistic injury and narcissistic rage. Your idea of hurt feelings doesn't work for someone who doesn't have a person underneath the facade, but rather has a quagmire with nothing resembling empathy or a real consistent self in there to be found.

^ Good to know!

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 26, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
Submit heretic (AND/OR) authority has not been given you to deny the... return of the King!

...I'm John and I too play the guitar, sometimes I play the... fool!

Sometimes the jester is called the... King's fool, no?

...when the jester sang for the... king and queen
in a coat he borrowed from James Dean
and a voice that came from you and me...

...oh and while the King was looking down
the jester stole his thorny crown
the courtroom was adjourned
no verdict was returned...

So... bye bye mi...
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Melania clearly enjoyed it at least. Honestly they probably should have just the job to her, but I guess Poor Lonely Me Trump wanted *someone* to talk to who wouldn't judge him as an adult.

We're talking about Donald Trump. So no matter how simple we think the task is, Trump can and will find a way to screw it up. If there wasn't public evidence strongly suggesting that Trump is very, very, very stupid and ignorant, I'd think he was screwing up intentionally.

Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 26, 2018, 3:19:11 PM
Trump is the most cowardly (sub)human in recorded history.
"
Submit heretic (AND/OR) authority has not been given you to deny the... return of the King!

...I'm John and I too play the guitar, sometimes I play the... fool!

Sometimes the jester is called the... King's fool, no?

Being the King's Fool is perhaps the most wonderful privilege one can attain... the only person in the kingdom with liscence to speak truth to power, and get away with it when said truths are unpopular or otherwise unwanted.

Grats, bro.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
I don't know why but just browsing through this particular thread and reading posts, I get surreal visuals, stuff I read from "The Tin Drum" (Die Blechtrommel) by Guenther Grass, and at the same time scenes from "The Black Adder" with that British actor most know as Mr Bean, mostly gags that ridicule Kings & Queens and other royalty, Fools & Charlatans included, but maybe that's just me.

These are interesting times we live in, maybe a bit schizophrenic too, but interesting none the less.

- I have a cunning plan (Baldric), or to summarize it all nicely, I'll just (also) quote Senator Gaius (if I remember correctly the name) from "The Gladiator" who said to General Maximus "...oh but with an army behind you, you can be extremely political...", after the victorious final battle with the barbaric hordes, and during the celebrations when they proposed to him a political career, which he kindly refused, declaring... shamelessly his complete ignorance regarding political affairs!

I just wish that just a tiny, itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie, a god-damn minor fraction of that... shame could somehow grow into the... conscience of politicians nowadays, but what am I talking about, that's just wishful thinking, not to mention controversial, the shame's on me... forget I said anything.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
erdelyii wrote:
@ Scrotie

Psychosis by definition is lack of contact with reality. I think you mean psychotic in a lay sense, as in "amoral, violent, and dangerous".
No, I meant a lack of contact with reality. Particularly in the sense of the social psychosis — wherein a shared disconnect with reality is accepted and legitimized.

I mean, take a look at this CNN article. The facts are: Trump publicly and recently expressed confidence in Mnuchin. The conclusion, via anonymous source: Trump does not have confidence in Mnuchin. Note that CNN hollowly acknowleges the facts but prioritizes the anonymous made-up story regardless, and that this frankly psychotic conclusion has already been repeated in this thread.

As I said before, this type of coverage helps Trump, not hurt him. Imagine if previous presidents were covered that way. For instance, headlines of "Obama not confident ACA will allow Americans to keep their doctor, source says" drowning out coverage of Obama directly saying Americans would be allowed to keep them. When it turned out that ACA wouldn't allow Americans to keep their doctors, fewer Americans would remember that Obama promised the opposite, and many would believe the fiction that Obama was on the opposite side of the argument.

A much better, less psychotic headline, even allowing some serious anti-Trump bias, would be "Trump says he still has confidence in Mnuchin. How long until he's made to eat those words?" That would potentially hold Trump accountable for his statements. But that's not how our media behaves. Instead they're so busy misconstruing and misrepresenting the statements and actions of the Trump administration that Trump can feasibly play both sides — if his statements prove correct, he falls back on video of his exact words, and if they prove incorrect he does nothing and have you lot keep believing your anonymous sources regarding what he meant.

I mean, for fuck's sake, you probably still think Trump said that immigrants from Mexico, generally speaking, are rapists. He didn't; the context was more narrow than that, specifically what kinds of people the Mexican government is encouraging, through state-paid programs, to immigrate. And that's a statement misconstrued from the speech where he announced candidacy for President.

So again, I meant "psychotic" in the sense of disconnected from reality. And when the vast majority of the opposition, to include reportage, of the ruling party is psychotic, well, that's problematic (to use the word properly for once) in terms of checks and balances on government power.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 26, 2018, 6:56:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info