ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

*crickets*

*tumbleweed*

They all left. I guess it's almost xmas.

OR

I guess slowly realising how wrong you've been for over 2 years, needs some digesting.

Oh well, maybe we should play more videogames. Shame I'm on holiday and only have my laptop.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I think he's pointing to a single person that was murdered by an illegal. Statistically it doesn't pan out because immigrants or illegal immigrants commit less crimes than citizens. From a practical point of this specific case, it doesn't really pan out either because if a "wall" had been in place chances are the murderer would have gotten across the border anyway.

First of all, illegal immigrants have a 100% crime rate if we agree that crossing the border illegaly is... well, illegal. Secondly, saying "well statistically..." after someone got killed is a bit tasteless but I'd pay money to see that point being brought up at a eulogy of a victim of illegal immigrant crime (I enjoy cringe). And you have that last point the other way round, what you meant to say is if a wall had been in place, chances are that woman would still be alive.

This is some of the most deluded thinking I've seen in a while. The fact that you believe a simple fence/wall/whatever the fuck Trump is calling it now, would protect you from murder illustrates the woefully inadequate forward thinking required when it comes to border 'security'.

Have you heard of a ladder? Chances are the accused (still; what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Or does that only apply to white people?) has as well. Wall 0 - Undocumented immigrants 6bn.

If you actually wanted to reduce crime, you would legalise and import more immigrants, as they have a lower than native crime and incarceration rate.

ANd if there were a way to predict murder, then there would be no murders...insert Homer Simpson eating a donut here.
It's Christmas my dudes, I'ma rek your arguments later :) The little time I got I'ma play some PoE.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 23, 2018, 5:49:17 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-forces-mattis-out-two-months-early-names-shanahan-acting-defense-secretary/2018/12/23/b78a0478-06d2-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html?utm_term=.866e8f937ff1

WOW. Now this is petty. 'You can't resign, I'm firing you!' What a douchnozzle.

"
After canceling his Christmas trip to Florida in view of the government shutdown, Trump was marooned this weekend at the White House watching hours of cable television news shows. Advisers said he stewed over commentary hailing Mattis as heroic — a human guardrail against the president’s impulses.

Trump was so angry with Mattis that on Sunday morning he directed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to inform the defense secretary that he was being pulled from office two months early, according to a senior administration official.

So true, Trump apparently got really upset how people kept commenting on the Mattis resignation letter.

Note that Trump couldn't face "Mad Dog" Mattis himself. He had to have Pompeo do it! hehehehe
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That's because he's a fucking coward and everyone knows it. He punches down constantly. The moment anyone even vaguely stands up to him and he can't somehow use money to deal with it, he's already lost.

I'm willing to bet he couldn't even sit in the same room as Stormy Daniels without blustering like a slowly-deflating balloon.

Are you sure those are down punches?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Trump has told over 7500 public lies now since taking office, in his attempts to mislead us. Instead of being our leader, Trump is our misleader.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Misleader of the Free World.

*slow clap* Nice.

His Presidential Library should be called the Donald J. Trump Presidential Liebrary.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Misleader of the Free World.

*slow clap* Nice.

Leader of the Free World is a distinctly American rhetoric, it is a meaningless phrase outside the typical political setting. USA gets away with making statements like that because America has the largest economy and the largest military at the moment.

You must wonder what the Free World is when it is dominated by a single country. That’s an oxymoron. An entity which does not elect its leader is not free, by definition; it’s not like “the free world” has held elections and the United States ran for the office and won. USA won that position by its power projection in the world; by the virtue of having superior strength or power.

Any country which has the largest economy and the largest military would make it the "Leader", doesn't it? Great powers of the world has profound political, social, and cultural influence on its neighbours and the world, similar to Ancient China, Roman empire or the British empire.
TЯ☭itor-TЯ卐mp's ultimate wall

Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 23, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That's because he's a fucking coward and everyone knows it. He punches down constantly. The moment anyone even vaguely stands up to him and he can't somehow use money to deal with it, he's already lost.

I'm willing to bet he couldn't even sit in the same room as Stormy Daniels without blustering like a slowly-deflating balloon.

Are you sure those are down punches?

Two separate clauses, faerwin. He punches down. AND the moment anyone even vaguely stands up to him (i.e. folks he can't punch down at), etc.

Classic example of punching down: 'Mexican rapists'. 'Shithole countries'. 'I love the uneducated'. These are all targets that lack the ability to hit back at such cheap jabs. White supremacists *love* punching down at stereotypes and distant targets because it's sort of hard to argue for the supremacy of your own 'race' when you come face-to-face with a black man who is objectively doing better than you in pretty much every aspect. That's when it's no longer enough to vaguely punch down but instead conjure ridiculous explanations for that man's success. And since outlandish explanations are required to maintain those beliefs, we can safely dismiss those beliefs as false.

At any rate, two separate clauses but linked by the same Trumpian ideology: mock those that can't fight back and don't need to be paid off; pay off those that can fight back but can be paid off; try to undermine (what Trump calls 'counterpunching') those that can fight back and can't be paid off.

It's an incredibly unsophisticated worldview that could only have be born in super-privileged white America where 'fuck the other guy over' is pretty much the whole of the law. And it's entirely insufficient for dealing with the intricacies of world politics.

It was a cheap joke at him being a pathetic human being and being so mentally/emotionally/morally inferior to most humans being.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info