ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:

Orange face's new Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, said the wall was simplistic and stupid that wouldn't solve the problem. Of course, this was way before he got the job as new Chief of Staff. He said bad things about Trump a while back as well. We'll see if orange face fires him before he even starts the job. :-)

I saw that! Not sure if the videos surfaced and got attention after the white house announced he would be the new chief of staff.

Before that, I felt (even more than usual) sorry for Donald.

I think one reporter said it was something like Donald couldn't get a date for prom.

Normally one of the most prestigious jobs in said country, and nobody wanted it, lol.

Who would want to work with a crazy mafia boss-like orange 5-year old, with the attention span of a 4-year old?
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
That's a Queen Cortex tier argument. It's almost like those are entirely different issues.

Not sure who you're referring to, Mr. Orange-is-not-bad-man.

Wall -> Border security

Initial price tag 6bn. What about maintenance and additional costs?

How effective is a wall with regard to border security?

Is anything else needed? Will it be provided?

Isn't the wall just an exercise in the vanity of one orange man?

I'm refering to this:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/12/21/ocasio-cortez-if-us-has-57-billion-trumps-border-wall-what-about-education

And the God Emperor has answered literally all of your questions. Haven't you seen the WWE Smackdown with him, Schumer and Pelosi?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
That's a Queen Cortex tier argument. It's almost like those are entirely different issues.

Not sure who you're referring to, Mr. Orange-is-not-bad-man.

Wall -> Border security

Initial price tag 6bn. What about maintenance and additional costs?

How effective is a wall with regard to border security?

Is anything else needed? Will it be provided?

Isn't the wall just an exercise in the vanity of one orange man?

I'm refering to this:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/12/21/ocasio-cortez-if-us-has-57-billion-trumps-border-wall-what-about-education

And the God Emperor has answered literally all of your questions. Haven't you seen the WWE Smackdown with him, Schumer and Pelosi?

Maybe address the lady without trivial namecalling then. Easier to keep up with...

So I have seen Donald bitch-slapped before repeatedly, but not quite as much, and not at his own insistence. The emperor has no clothes, indeed.

None of the questions that I posed you were answered by the way. Probably why the bill was sent back dead on arrival, ensuring a government shutdown by Trump.

This is what I mean though. Trump supporters just want the wall, short-sightedly thinking it will fix the immigration issue.

And why on earth do you think immigration is such a huge and negative issue?? Nobody has explained this to me yet.
"
rojimboo wrote:

Maybe address the lady without trivial namecalling then. Easier to keep up with...

No, it's fun :P

"
rojimboo wrote:
So I have seen Donald bitch-slapped before repeatedly, but not quite as much, and not at his own insistence. The emperor has no clothes, indeed.

Good one. Nancy baited him with "WELL GET THE VOTES IN THE HOUSE THEN" and he went and did it, the absolute madman. Chucky looked uncomfortable as fuck in his human skin suit.

"
rojimboo wrote:
None of the questions that I posed you were answered by the way. Probably why the bill was sent back dead on arrival, ensuring a government shutdown by Trump.

The Schumer Shutdown happened because Schumer knows he can't give Trump the wall, because it would ensure Trump's win in 2020. Schumer is sacrificing the security of Americans for a hope for a 2020 win. Pathetic.

"
rojimboo wrote:
And why on earth do you think immigration is such a huge and negative issue?? Nobody has explained this to me yet.

Nobody said that, quite the opposite. Only illegal immigration is bad. And of course the illegal drugs and weapons that cross the border.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Nobody said that, quite the opposite. Only illegal immigration is bad. And of course the illegal drugs and weapons that cross the border.
Why is illegal immigration bad then?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

No, it's fun :P

"
rojimboo wrote:

Good one. Nancy baited him with "WELL GET THE VOTES IN THE HOUSE THEN" and he went and did it, the absolute madman. Chucky looked uncomfortable as fuck in his human skin suit.

"
rojimboo wrote:

The Schumer Shutdown happened because Schumer knows he can't give Trump the wall, because it would ensure Trump's win in 2020. Schumer is sacrificing the security of Americans for a hope for a 2020 win. Pathetic.

"
rojimboo wrote:

Interesting far-right-tinted glasses you have there.

Did you get them during Xmas sale?
Trump is a failure. Now tens of thousands government employees will suffer and the US will be less safe because he couldn't convince Mexico to pay for his racism monument. SAD
"
Trump is a failure. Now tens of thousands government employees will suffer and the US will be less safe because he couldn't convince Mexico to pay for his racism monument. SAD

I'm trying to think of ways you could be a worse leader of a developed nation.

I got nothing.

I don't think GOP will recover for decades.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Why is illegal immigration bad then?

Ask her.

It's the end of them. The nightmare is almost over.

That tangerine moron had 2 full years to make good on his promise of procuring the billions from Mexico.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info