ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Wow, well I hope you are going to Chinese & Indian video game forums, and being just as hateful & nasty to the citizens of those countries, as you are here to Americans who support Trump.

What I do or don't do, is none of your concern.

However, you seem to have gotten the impression I've been nasty or angry to someone else other than Trump. Like I've explained twice before, my ire is reserved for Trump. I don't think I've personally attacked anyone here (the same cannot be said of some of you, but I could care less) so maybe stop pretending to be a victim and start quoting me personally attacking them.

And you completely disregarded the whole per capita argument and figure regarding China and India, amongst other arguments I can't be asked to repeat again (especially to you, considering your post history).

Lol so you hate Trump for climate change, but give India & China a pass.

You are a true hypocrite. You've exposed yourself.

If climate change is real we should want every country to reduce pollution, not just the USA and a few other countries.

Hahaha now explain to a of us how the world will be fine, even if China, India and many other countries continue to increase pollution.

Pretty sure your a bot with some pro China agenda.
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 16, 2018, 7:04:53 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

If people are in a leaking sinking boat, it makes sense to me to hate someone because he is telling everyone to stop bailing water out of the boat. That does not mean you are blaming that person for the hole in the boat.

But most people in that boat aren't bailing water out of it. They're actually adding more water into it. And want to get paid for doing it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Khoranth wrote:

Lol so you hate Trump for climate change, but give India & China a pass.

You are a true hypocrite. You've exposed yourself.

If climate change is real we should want every country to reduce pollution, not just the USA and a few other countries.

Hahaha now explain to a of us how the world will be fine, even if China, India and many other countries continue to increase pollution.

Pretty sure your a bot with some pro China agenda.

Even the EU increased its pollution (while the US decreased it). Really makes you think.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Even the EU increased its pollution (while the US decreased it). Really makes you think.

Emissions by the United States grew 2.5 percent, while those of the European Union declined by just under 1 percent in 2018.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Emissions by the United States grew 2.5 percent, while those of the European Union declined by just under 1 percent in 2018.

There are no numbers yet for 2018. Only "projections" based on some old numbers. So I'm talking about real numbers from 2017.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

If people are in a leaking sinking boat, it makes sense to me to hate someone because he is telling everyone to stop bailing water out of the boat. That does not mean you are blaming that person for the hole in the boat.

But most people in that boat aren't bailing water out of it. They're actually adding more water into it. And want to get paid for doing it.

Not true but even if true

-The USA is responsible for most of the problem, which is even more obvious when broken down per capita.

-If we don't do all we can the boat will sink. Trying to blame this on others doesn't make sense. We need to do all we can and even then the boat may sink. If we don't do all we can then chance of the boat sinking grows significantly.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Ah, enjoyable morning reading. Bless you, rojimboo. Pointless really but when you reduce your adversaries to posting vapid memes and little else, the day is yours.

Memes are just a white supremacist way of dog whistling to those who aren't part of our smart think! Images should be banned so drumpf will have a harder time to spread his message across the internet. Pictures aren't worth over a thousand words. That's white supremacist think. They are only worth 4 words, cis white patriarchal think.

We need to impeach cheeto hitler to get communism in the office to fix everything.

Initiating Why_Communism_Was_Never_Actually_Tried.exe
Last edited by Hornybull on Dec 16, 2018, 9:36:15 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

If Mueller had anything on Trump, it'd already have been revealed. He's just fishing.

Now that assertion is flat out wrong. Not one thing has yet leaked from the Mueller investigation. Fishing is a very ridiculous assertion from our President, not a sane assertion based in reality. Dozens of indictments, many guilty pleas and time already served and being served.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
As for any "conspiracy" to commit campaign finance violations, it first requires that those actions actually violate campaign finance law. Aside from some talking heads, and some politically-motivated DOJ apparatchiki nattering and girmishing, I haven't seen anyone actually show how, by law, any actual violations took place. I've already stated my reasoning, but it obviously won't stop an attempt at political lawfare if the Dems and their allies think they have a chance to at least inconvenience a sitting President of whom they generally disapprove. ='[.]'=

They did violate campaign finance laws. In 2015 AMI head, David Pecker, Cohen and Trump had a meeting where they conspired to break campaign finance laws, in a so-called catch and kill scheme. This was part of Trump's preparation for entering the presidential campaign. Pecker and Cohen are both cooperating with prosecutors. Cohen pleaded guilty last Friday and the judge (who can see the redacted information) ruled that Cohen had committed this felony at the behest of Trump, which is a felony. Here from Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-michael-cohens-actions-at-the-direction-of-the-president

From your link:

"
But the most damning thing we learned from the submission of the New York federal prosecutors was that they have evidence that Cohen's deceptive and criminal payments of hush money to women alleging to have experienced sexual intimacy with Trump before he was an active candidate were made "in coordination with and at the direction of" the president.

Anti-Trumper Napolitano can spin it any way he likes, as can the SDNY, but how does this constitute a felony? Who was being deceived? The voters? WHAT voters? It was none of their business, any more than Obama's sealed records apparently were. Private funds being used by a private citizen to shoo away the flies, nothing new for Donald trump, I am sure the record will show. Again, a mopery, and one which would have to be proven in court... IF it makes it that far. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Dec 17, 2018, 3:44:06 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:

The guy said twice already that he hates Trump because of climate change. I just asked for an explanation how Trump is responsible for climate change.

Meh. Back on page 403 of this thread, I asked a few, basic questions regarding natural climate change, and nobody bothered to answer. I guess yes or no questions are tough! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

The guy said twice already that he hates Trump because of climate change. I just asked for an explanation how Trump is responsible for climate change.

Meh. Back on page 403 of this thread, I asked a few, basic questions regarding natural climate change, and nobody bothered to answer. I guess yes or no questions are tough! =^[.]^=

page 405, I answered you a long time ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info