ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Wow, well I hope you are going to Chinese & Indian video game forums, and being just as hateful & nasty to the citizens of those countries, as you are here to Americans who support Trump.

What I do or don't do, is none of your concern.

However, you seem to have gotten the impression I've been nasty or angry to someone else other than Trump. Like I've explained twice before, my ire is reserved for Trump. I don't think I've personally attacked anyone here (the same cannot be said of some of you, but I could care less) so maybe stop pretending to be a victim and start quoting me personally attacking them.

And you completely disregarded the whole per capita argument and figure regarding China and India, amongst other arguments I can't be asked to repeat again (especially to you, considering your post history).

You have, as have some of your buddies in this thread. I've seen any Trump supporter labeled "Uneducated and Unintelligent." Which is such a gross over-generalization I just have to ignore it. (Which is ironic considering the lowest income are generally democrats and voted democrat, low income generally correlates to low education).

Also, you called me "Fucking selfish and lazy" a few posts back. Thats just one example. I'm not gonna scour the novel you have written in this thread to find others.

You gloat and pretend you are the coolest kid on the block in this thread and thats fine. If you get your jollies off arguing with Americans and getting pats on the back from your cohorts(which is why you only post about USA and not about india/china) then thats fine. Enjoy yourself. Make your 9000 posts. Live the dream, friend.

Like the American Dream I'm living right now. Trump 2020.

For whatever reason, the anti-Trump crowd in here actually believe they are superior people to anyone who likes Trump. Its hard to even have a conversation/debate with people with that kind of dismissive mindset, and you actually label Trump supporters as close-minded and ignorant?

Last edited by Destructodave on Dec 16, 2018, 4:00:12 PM
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I prefer real numbers, not projections. And this still doesn't show how it's Trump's fault.

HAHAHAHAHHA

It's late December 2018! How much projection is that?

You're funny.

Also, I edited my post a while back, added some more figures. Maybe you missed them, giving you the benefit of the doubt; I'm a nice guy after all.

At least look at the source before making an ass out of yourself. The projection is based on old numbers. You also still failed to show how this is Trump's fault.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I didn't equate low income with low intelligence and Democrat voters. That was you.

I didn't call the murican people fucking selfish and lazy. I called the US government that. And something tells me you are not the government type....

I've never said Trump supporters are uneducated or unintelligent. I haven't even called Khoranth that, despite our brief history together. To clarify, I still maintain anyone with a rudimentary physics knowledgde who reads upon the topic of climate change, cannot come to any other conclusion except Trump is evil and should be gotten rid of asap.

All the felonies, corruption, scandals and gross incompetence is just cherry on the cake, man. He is by far the worst US president in my lifetime, and that list includes W Bush, so that's saying something.

"
Destructodave wrote:

And your right; what you do or don't do is not our concern. If you want to flame and gloat and post all day in here and have your chums chime in and pat you on the back, go ahead. It has zero purpose. It also has zero weight; you aren't even American. Your opinion means very little in the grand scheme of things.

*writes an essay about the apparent tone of a forum poster*
*personally attacks him, whilst accusing him of personal attacks*
*says the opinion of a non-US citizen has very little weight in global matters like climate change*
LOL
*pretends not to care about forum poster, after...writing an essay on him*
ROFL
The tweets today are reaching a new level of delusion and panic. Fun stuff.

How dare you not agree with my narrative and faulty science. Drumpf needs to be impeached now! The climate will change if we don't!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHA

It's late December 2018! How much projection is that?

You're funny.

Also, I edited my post a while back, added some more figures. Maybe you missed them, giving you the benefit of the doubt; I'm a nice guy after all.

At least look at the source before making an ass out of yourself. The projection is based on old numbers. You also still failed to show how this is Trump's fault.

It's funny. I'm getting a weird vibe again, as if I'm arguing with someone who is arguing in bad faith.

I think just to keep this discussion going, I'll pretend you never insulted me in a petty manner, and I'll pretend you have some clue wtf you are on about, and I'll pretend based on your post history that you are an honest and likeable forum poster.

Who the fuck claimed it's ALL Trump's fault???

I mean, this couldn't be one of those times you were bringing up a strawman? Yet again? For the umpteenth time?
"
Hornybull wrote:

How dare you not agree with my narrative and faulty science. Drumpf needs to be impeached now! The climate will change if we don't!

Funny
Spoiler
not really

Considering you rejected my invitation to discuss the science, I find it super funny that you then call it faulty science.

At least demonstrate your complete science illiteracy before making such a comment...

;)
"
rojimboo wrote:

All the felonies, corruption, scandals and gross incompetence is just cherry on the cake, man. He is by far the worst US president in my lifetime, and that list includes W Bush, so that's saying something.

See, that's what I mean. George Bush damn near sunk the country. I actually had to WORK, in America, through Bush's 8 years. In my lifetime, G.W. has been the worst. I dunno if it was all his fault or if Clinton helped, but it doesn't matter. It happened during his watch so in my books, it was his fault.

There is no way in hell Trump is worse than W. Bush. I mean a guy like you digging out 500 stats should be able to realize that.

More hyperbole. Just like your "ruined my family for generations" line. Trump didn't ruin your family for generations. He can't. Hes a president for 4 damn years. He can't even ruin your life. Bush's 8 years didn't ruin mine, but it made 8 of them a struggle.

Cmon man. There is no way you actually believe that in your heart of hearts, that G.W. was a better president. Thats probably your biggest weakness, friend. You exaggerate too much. You whip out the stats, you do the work, make solid points, and then you trivialize it with too much exaggeration. Too much hyperbole.

Last edited by Destructodave on Dec 16, 2018, 4:37:24 PM
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:

Funny
Spoiler
not really

Considering you rejected my invitation to discuss the science, I find it super funny that you then call it faulty science.

At least demonstrate your complete science illiteracy before making such a comment...

;)

Cheeto Hitler is bad. Reeeee.exe is all the proof you need. Do you have a USB port I can upload my facts into?
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

See, that's what I mean. George Bush damn near sunk the country. I actually had to WORK, in America, through Bush's 8 years. In my lifetime, G.W. has been the worst. I dunno if it was all his fault or if Clinton helped, but it doesn't matter. It happened during his watch so in my books, it was his fault.

There is no way in hell Trump is worse than W. Bush. I mean a guy like you digging out 500 stats should be able to realize that.

More hyperbole. Just like your "ruined my family for generations" line. Trump didn't ruin your family for generations. He can't. Hes a president for 4 damn years. He can't even ruin your life. Bush's 8 years didn't ruin mine, but it made 8 of them a struggle.

Cmon man. There is no way you actually believe that in your heart of hearts, that G.W. was a better president.

And yet, despite the financial crisis and the misguided wars that would later bring a refugee crisis to my part of the world (ty for taking in so many refugees by the way, thx a lot), Trump is still worse.

One reason and one reason only. Climate change.

It just follows logically from the assertion that climate change is the biggest crisis humanity has ever known.

A world leader, a world class polluter and all-round criminally chummy guy, expanding oil and gas and coal use in 2018?

Put him in prison already and let's undo the damage asap...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info