ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Hornybull wrote:

Cheeto Hitler is bad. Reeeee.exe is all the proof you need. Do you have a USB port I can upload my facts into?

>run Reeeee.exe -flavour Khoranth
>upload facts.txt \USB\
>print result
>rojimboo says orange man bad; therefore, spam rojimboo with dumb shit;

l33t haxxor rojimboo
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHA

It's late December 2018! How much projection is that?

You're funny.

Also, I edited my post a while back, added some more figures. Maybe you missed them, giving you the benefit of the doubt; I'm a nice guy after all.

At least look at the source before making an ass out of yourself. The projection is based on old numbers. You also still failed to show how this is Trump's fault.

It's funny. I'm getting a weird vibe again, as if I'm arguing with someone who is arguing in bad faith.

I think just to keep this discussion going, I'll pretend you never insulted me in a petty manner, and I'll pretend you have some clue wtf you are on about, and I'll pretend based on your post history that you are an honest and likeable forum poster.

Who the fuck claimed it's ALL Trump's fault???

I mean, this couldn't be one of those times you were bringing up a strawman? Yet again? For the umpteenth time?

weird dodge but ok

Meanwhile, in the UK:

Spoiler

At this point the Brits should probably hope for Islam to take over lmao
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

weird dodge but ok

Meanwhile, in the UK:

Spoiler

At this point the Brits should probably hope for Islam to take over lmao

kids these days have no critical thinking faculties
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

All the felonies, corruption, scandals and gross incompetence is just cherry on the cake, man. He is by far the worst US president in my lifetime, and that list includes W Bush, so that's saying something.

See, that's what I mean. George Bush damn near sunk the country. I actually had to WORK, in America, through Bush's 8 years. In my lifetime, G.W. has been the worst. I dunno if it was all his fault or if Clinton helped, but it doesn't matter. It happened during his watch so in my books, it was his fault.

There is no way in hell Trump is worse than W. Bush. I mean a guy like you digging out 500 stats should be able to realize that.

More hyperbole. Just like your "ruined my family for generations" line. Trump didn't ruin your family for generations. He can't. Hes a president for 4 damn years. He can't even ruin your life. Bush's 8 years didn't ruin mine, but it made 8 of them a struggle.

Cmon man. There is no way you actually believe that in your heart of hearts, that G.W. was a better president.

And yet, despite the financial crisis and the misguided wars that would later bring a refugee crisis to my part of the world (ty for taking in so many refugees by the way, thx a lot), Trump is still worse.

One reason and one reason only. Climate change.

It just follows logically from the assertion that climate change is the biggest crisis humanity has ever known.

A world leader, a world class polluter and all-round criminally chummy guy, expanding oil and gas and coal use in 2018?

Put him in prison already and let's undo the damage asap...

Are you trolling? Like is this one of the most elaborate troll jobs ever, or is this just what you actually believe?

Maybe if you actually experienced the recession and housing market crash, you would have a different opinion. But whatever. I'm checking out of this thread.
Last edited by Destructodave on Dec 16, 2018, 5:04:49 PM
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

And yet, despite the financial crisis and the misguided wars that would later bring a refugee crisis to my part of the world (ty for taking in so many refugees by the way, thx a lot), Trump is still worse.

One reason and one reason only. Climate change.

It just follows logically from the assertion that climate change is the biggest crisis humanity has ever known.

A world leader, a world class polluter and all-round criminally chummy guy, expanding oil and gas and coal use in 2018?

Put him in prison already and let's undo the damage asap...

Are you trolling? Like is this one of the most elaborate troll jobs ever, or is this just what you actually believe?

Maybe if you actually experienced the recession and housing market crash, you would have a different opinion. But whatever. I'm checking out of this thread.

awww but we were getting along so well.

*cannot understand his point of view*
*concludes he must be a genius troll*

Gimme a call around the time Drumpfian economics causes a recession, yea man?
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:

Cheeto Hitler is bad. Reeeee.exe is all the proof you need. Do you have a USB port I can upload my facts into?

>run Reeeee.exe -flavour Khoranth
>upload facts.txt \USB\
>print result
>rojimboo says orange man bad; therefore, spam rojimboo with dumb shit;

l33t haxxor rojimboo

"
rojimboo wrote:

It's all Trump's fault that Trump is a criminal and that the USA is getting out of the Paris accord.

Although no one has said that it is all Trump's fault that we have climate change, he simply asked us to prove something that is false and we don't believe. That is frequently the way of the Internet is it not? It lets him feel like he won the argument because we can't prove what he demands.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

It's all Trump's fault that Trump is a criminal and that the USA is getting out of the Paris accord.

Although no one has said that it is all Trump's fault that we have climate change, he simply asked us to prove something that is false and we don't believe. That is frequently the way of the Internet is it not? It lets him feel like he won the argument because we can't prove what he demands.

The guy said twice already that he hates Trump because of climate change. I just asked for an explanation how Trump is responsible for climate change.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

Exactly.

Let's all pretend he won the argument, by pretending we were arguing for something we weren't; and he rightfully won against the much more difficult to argue position.

Makes sense, right?

Spoiler
not really

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

The guy said twice already that he hates Trump because of climate change. I just asked for an explanation how Trump is responsible for climate change.

If people are in a leaking sinking boat, it makes sense to me to hate someone because he is telling everyone to stop bailing water out of the boat. That does not mean you are blaming that person for the hole in the boat.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info