[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

"
ARollingStone wrote:
"
"
Anyone with this build that is already semi geared? So I can look at his character. THanks

I started out with Balefire for now, can do any maps/bosses right now pretty easily. You can check out my character.

I noticed no Kaom's Roots.

Any issue at all with stuns?

No major issues yet. Occasional stun yes but nothing too noticeable.
"
"
Anyone with this build that is already semi geared? So I can look at his character. THanks

I started out with Balefire for now, can do any maps/bosses right now pretty easily. You can check out my character.

Look very good! Except I will probably go Kaoms since the little mini knockbacks drive me insane.

What tier of maps/contentt are you doing?

Also, is it worth instead of other life nodes, getting the marauder ones? Since one of them gives +1% Max fire res.

How many life and mana do you have with Kaoms? Would you switch to Scepter/6L belly or do you lose too much defense. Thanks a lot!
4 link belly total disaster ~~~ TOTAL , idk how many currence you need to put into it.
"
ARollingStone wrote:
"
"

I noticed no Kaom's Roots.

Any issue at all with stuns?

I took out Kaom's roots too since it was way too slow to map with. I dont really have an issue unless its against things that purposely stun/knock you back, which doesn't happen all that often
"
"

How do you have enough regen to support RF or am I missing something in your gear/tree?
"
Korrikalari wrote:
"
"

Look very good! Except I will probably go Kaoms since the little mini knockbacks drive me insane.

What tier of maps/contentt are you doing?

Also, is it worth instead of other life nodes, getting the marauder ones? Since one of them gives +1% Max fire res.

How many life and mana do you have with Kaoms? Would you switch to Scepter/6L belly or do you lose too much defense. Thanks a lot!

Highest I've done is T14s so far - don't have too much of a problem with those bosses either.
"
TheBigNasty wrote:
"
"

How do you have enough regen to support RF or am I missing something in your gear/tree?

I don't - for now relying on the Balefire % life/mana on kill and the Patient Reaper node from Trickster Ascendancy. I'm almost at the regen but not quite.
Does RF always toggle off when you change zones?
Damn I switched from a normal 4L to a Balefire 3L and what a damage boost, damage literally quadrupled. Pretty nice and easy leveling, having 0 problems so far with shit gear and only the first ascendancy!

Also I have been leveling without a shield this last 3 levels since I cant equip RotP xd
It's a fun build but dealing with mana regen/MoM in red maps is quite a pain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info