[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

Do you use this same exact tree/guide for 3.2 or are there some recommended changes? Can someone help me please?
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
Korrikalari wrote:
What are some other good leveling uniques? Apart from Tabula and Lifesprig. Thanks.

Also how is balefire un this build? Do we lose too muchas damage?

Balefire + Kaoms heart is superior to a 5-linked SR iirc, so unless you can afford a 6L Belly, Balefire+Kaoms Heart is better.

Just remember this option leaves you a lot less slots. After planning out balefire and kaoms chest with kaoms roots, you only have gloves helmet and shield for gem slots. Balefire SR suports (3 gems) rf (4 gems) Orb of storms, golem, clarity, purity of fire, shield charge (3 gems).
Rare boots would cost you around 30k dps from RF when tree/gems are maxed if they were 100 life + 50str but give you back arcane surge and such which only really benefits SR.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Mar 5, 2018, 5:28:41 PM
Can anyone run the numbers on Farrul's Fur as a chest? You lose a lot of health (which means less RF damage) but you'll be able to have max Frenzy and Power charges up for bosses, which we have no way of doing unless the boss has a lot of adds.

Would also get 15% to avoid damage from hits, 10% cast speed (Scorching Ray), 10% attack speed (Shield charge), %100 crit chance (Orb of Storms EO generation), and phasing.

Seems like a pretty worthwhile trade.
Last edited by ARollingStone on Mar 6, 2018, 2:25:50 PM
Hi I have a few questions about this build. Right now I am decently geared in BSC but I feel even the wind could blow me over if i get hit in red maps. Usually if I get hit by a phys/bleed attacks I get put down to super low immediately. What can I do with my build to counter that?
(Also this build struggles really hard in vul, minus max and low regen maps)

POB:
https://pastebin.com/mHPmMk1e
"
zandanai wrote:
Hi I have a few questions about this build. Right now I am decently geared in BSC but I feel even the wind could blow me over if i get hit in red maps. Usually if I get hit by a phys/bleed attacks I get put down to super low immediately. What can I do with my build to counter that?
(Also this build struggles really hard in vul, minus max and low regen maps)

POB:
https://pastebin.com/mHPmMk1e

Either fit an immortal call setup in - you don't use Kaom's Roots so I think there's room in your build for it, although you probably can't use Bubonic Trail then either - or turn RF off, which I assume you have already considered.
Hi guys,

I started Scorching Ray RF Trickster (plan to go RF once i level up high ehough) and have a mechanics question:

Would the effect of Yoke of Suffering and Stormfire work together (so i can gain extra dmg and shock enemies) ?
I wasnt sure, as scorching ray isnt a hit but a degen...

Thanks in advance
"
Fabius_Gallus wrote:
Hi guys,

I started Scorching Ray RF Trickster (plan to go RF once i level up high ehough) and have a mechanics question:

Would the effect of Yoke of Suffering and Stormfire work together (so i can gain extra dmg and shock enemies) ?
I wasnt sure, as scorching ray isnt a hit but a degen...

Thanks in advance

Shock will not work with SR or RF.

Only way we can shock is either via Orb of Storms or Shield Charge.
Anyone with this build that is already semi geared? So I can look at his character. THanks
"
Anyone with this build that is already semi geared? So I can look at his character. THanks

I started out with Balefire for now, can do any maps/bosses right now pretty easily. You can check out my character.
"
"

I started out with Balefire for now, can do any maps/bosses right now pretty easily. You can check out my character.

I noticed no Kaom's Roots.

Any issue at all with stuns?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info