[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
carnagee wrote:
"
kv01011994 wrote:
@carnagee

Oh my mistake!
=> CoC cd not stack with cospri's malice cd.

So that just like 250ms and 2 spell in cospri's malice => at least 8 critical hit.

Hmm then what do you think about gems in cospri's ? 1 or 2 spells , which one better ?

Well... As I see it you will not really gain anything from using 2 Cospri's because of the problems that comes with it. Even with 1 spell in each and 2 support skills for them creates problems with miss chance instead and the lack of defense from blocks, HP and armor etc that the shield provides. You might be able to squize out some extra damage from using dual but you would have to rebuild the passive tree to fit the need for accuracy and i think you will have to remove damage nodes to be able to take that much accuracy so you are hitting reliably. I suspect you will maybe even drop in damage from reallocating those nodes.

The shield is really good for the build. I would not change that for another Cospri.

u.u
I'm not talking about 2 cospri's malice...
I'm talking about 1or2 spells on cospri's malice + lycosidae O.o
"
kv01011994 wrote:
"
carnagee wrote:
"
kv01011994 wrote:
@carnagee

Oh my mistake!
=> CoC cd not stack with cospri's malice cd.

So that just like 250ms and 2 spell in cospri's malice => at least 8 critical hit.

Hmm then what do you think about gems in cospri's ? 1 or 2 spells , which one better ?

Well... As I see it you will not really gain anything from using 2 Cospri's because of the problems that comes with it. Even with 1 spell in each and 2 support skills for them creates problems with miss chance instead and the lack of defense from blocks, HP and armor etc that the shield provides. You might be able to squize out some extra damage from using dual but you would have to rebuild the passive tree to fit the need for accuracy and i think you will have to remove damage nodes to be able to take that much accuracy so you are hitting reliably. I suspect you will maybe even drop in damage from reallocating those nodes.

The shield is really good for the build. I would not change that for another Cospri.

u.u
I'm not talking about 2 cospri's malice...
I'm talking about 1or2 spells on cospri's malice + lycosidae O.o

With 2 spells you need to have 4 attacks per second on tooltip with cyclone which is not that hard to have. So max proc 2 spells is doable.

So lets use some math for that... lets say each spell does 100 damage. 2 spells means 200 damage.
1 spell with a for example Hypothermia which adds around 40% more damage would add for that spell 40 more damage: 100+40 = 140 damage.

So yes 2 spells will result in more damage than just 1 spell with a damage support. There is a reason the links are like they are in the build.

Hope that makes sense.
Hi,someone can try farm uber lab/atziri/uber atrizi with this build? It's work? (Especially in uber lab)
Leveling this build now. What gem do we drop from our belly if we only have a 5 link? I cannot seem to find that answer anywhere
"
Vampair wrote:
Hi,someone can try farm uber lab/atziri/uber atrizi with this build? It's work? (Especially in uber lab)

I've had no such luck. I die doing the trials to get offerings. So I don't know. Maybe once I'm higher level?
"
Tosimaru wrote:

I've had no such luck. I die doing the trials to get offerings. So I don't know. Maybe once I'm higher level?

Change your flask load out to life/w remove bleed and quick silver /w remove bleed. Traps and lab arent nearly as bad as people make out IF you do this. If you try doing it with your normal flask lay out and only one source of remove bleed, it probably won't go well.
"
Vampair wrote:

It's fine for labs. Better than a pure evasion build with acrobatics that's for sure. You have about 2000 armor with this build which makes a huge difference vs having none. But you need a proper lab flask load out.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 25, 2017, 7:49:00 PM
"
Vampair wrote:
I ran over 50 Uber runs to get my boot enchant, Izaro is no problem at all. I did full buffed runs and he didnt kill me once. He dies in just a couple of seconds as well.
As for running the trap system, like with every other build that uses vaal pact, isnt the smoothest. If you are looking for a pure Lab farmer build, I would not recommend this.. there are much better ones made for that.

"
Tosimaru wrote:
Leveling this build now. What gem do we drop from our belly if we only have a 5 link? I cannot seem to find that answer anywhere
Hypothermia if green socket, Freezing Pulse if blue (depending on helm enchant too of course).
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 26, 2017, 1:05:24 AM
Can someone pls guide me about the Flicker version of this build? which gem links should i use and how to sustain Frenzy charges? Thanks ;)

sry for my bad english.
Thank you for answer. So, what about atziri/Uber atziri?
Last edited by Vampair on Sep 26, 2017, 6:05:56 AM
"
Vampair wrote:

Really? This is brought up on this very same page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info