[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Alan1996 wrote:
Can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?

Easily lol.

Deathless as well.

Do you use concentrated effect or increased aoe for farming the hall?

Conc. I didn't even bother using Inc.AoE since the start. Got heaps of AoE increase the GC Jewels, 1 node in passive tree and also from carcass.
In HOGM just dont forget to bring scorchin ray if you get zami .xD
With the helms that let you place an additional mine and are supported by remote mine, what are people socketing in there? I had my CWDT setup in my helm but the enfeeble portion doesn't work anymore as it's supported by remote mine.
My new weapon .
"
axelw wrote:
My new weapon .

Nice but that crit chance is wasted there. Sadly we only kill when our dots does the final hit (very rarely), the mines does all the killing.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
axelw wrote:
My new weapon .

Nice but that crit chance is wasted there. Sadly we only kill when our dots does the final hit (very rarely), the mines does all the killing.

yep, feelsbadman
"
axelw wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
axelw wrote:
My new weapon .

yep, feelsbadman

On the other hand. I just made this. Finally, took like 1500alts, 70 regals/scouring but It's pretty dope.

Waiting for a friend to finish his run so that I can get prefixes cannot be changed added, scour, then start the multimod.

and there it is.

Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Dec 29, 2017, 10:42:12 PM
grats man
any ideas what to improve futher in my build? maybe a yoke of suffering? more offensive dagger? payed 5c + 4c for craft mod for it..

oh and dont wonder about the gems in the shoes. i usually use frost bomb there, just switche dit out to lvl conc effect.
Same as everyonne. I'm looking for some improvement. But it's not easy and expensive. I have some left over currency but i don't find any upgrade significant for it's price.
Here is the stuff :

I was looking for a better gloves&better belt. But the upgrade dosen't really worse 3-8Ex. some life (~10 on the belt. Didn't find any glove yet) and more Rez but i'm caped anyway so it's not really usefull. Maybe my Jew can be better, but i focused more on my EHP than my DPS. My damage are fine, but it's better to not die :)

If someone have some idear for me. i'll glad to hear/read that. Thanks
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info