[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
I've not read all the posts (there's a lot of em) but, if noone told ya i hope this is usesful. There are a new jewel that make Glacial Cascade to have a 20% of it's physical damage into cold damage so, i'm asking if it's a good idea to get some of those jewels and put em on the tree. The jewell name is The Long Winter, Cobalt Jewel

It was mentioned in the thread a few pages back
"
rndt_t wrote:
dps is good, but defences are so bad, in pob he has 1600 mana and 63 mana regen, and there is no armor or something alse as defence layer, i dont get how he didint die till 96 lvl on hc

positioning is your best defensive layer. mines let you play extremely conservatively, clearing rooms from offscreen and zerging bosses down before they can really do anything.

here is my dogshit gear after kitava 10, gonna buy some upgrades then start mapping

Spoiler
Last edited by Trentemoller on Dec 11, 2017, 3:11:15 PM
Guys, how are you dealing with elder maps?

These fucking portals are ruining my life, everythign else I got a more or less handle on by now, but the ceaseless barage of offscreen projectiles and leapers is really bad. if It's 2 portals next to oen another it takes me several min, it it's 3 I need to skip them or die.

Range of mobs is much higher than GC mines and eventually you are out of vaal clarity and potions.
"
I've not read all the posts (there's a lot of em) but, if noone told ya i hope this is usesful. There are a new jewel that make Glacial Cascade to have a 20% of it's physical damage into cold damage so, i'm asking if it's a good idea to get some of those jewels and put em on the tree. The jewell name is The Long Winter, Cobalt Jewel

I've seen people run two of those. Going to try it later. Don't have the currency yet to afford those :(

This build feels alright, just seems really squishy. Probably because my gear still isn't that good yet.
Currently debating using 4 points to grab acro to use with MoM. Maps are starting to get pretty scary even though I do a ton of damage. The stray hit chunks like 20% of hp/mana and stray hits linked together is pretty rippy.
hello

just a newbie question, why are the gems for the shield charge low level?
On builds there is one with starts physical nodes and nother elemental, can you tell us which is better please?
"
puaf wrote:
hello

It's just used for movement. Leveling it would make it use more mana.
hi, a question about the defenses of the build, its not best to run blasphemy+enfeeble? dont thing the build need the hatred gem, the damage its insane, but the defenses are a little poor tbh
"
Pandawgg wrote:
"
puaf wrote:
hello

It's just used for movement. Leveling it would make it use more mana.

though to be fair, it isnt much, I have shield charge at level 18 with faster attacks+fort and it costs like 12 mana, which regens instantly.

"
Vallenhael wrote:
Guys, how are you dealing with elder maps?

These fucking portals are ruining my life, everythign else I got a more or less handle on by now, but the ceaseless barage of offscreen projectiles and leapers is really bad. if It's 2 portals next to oen another it takes me several min, it it's 3 I need to skip them or die.

Range of mobs is much higher than GC mines and eventually you are out of vaal clarity and potions.

Yea those things are super frustrating, its like a boss by itself. I just end up using my golem is a meatshield while I run in to halfway screen distance and start to unload, halfway seems like a sweet spot where gc does lots of overlap damage, so it kills off the mobs instantly as they spawn. I feel like the elder maps are just supposed to be a huge difficulty spike over normal ones.
Last edited by Relinou on Dec 11, 2017, 8:25:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info