[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Vallenhael wrote:
Guys, how are you dealing with elder maps?

These fucking portals are ruining my life, everythign else I got a more or less handle on by now, but the ceaseless barage of offscreen projectiles and leapers is really bad. if It's 2 portals next to oen another it takes me several min, it it's 3 I need to skip them or die.

Range of mobs is much higher than GC mines and eventually you are out of vaal clarity and potions.

Hmm, I've only done whites and yellow maps so far but I have no issue - I just drop a detonate mine totem and work my way forward until i'm just deleting mobs as they come out of the portal(s) and hitting the portals themselves at the same time. If you're not using a totem it's kind of a must on high health things.
Still think using Tremor Rod (over 20k tooltip damage right now) is much better than dagger+shield. Faster in laying mines helps u move/dodge around more in most situations and opens another 6L possibility on chest for another skill such as totem skelly or vaal skeletons etc - that meat shield that can help with the survivability of this build.
PM or IGN SimbolRO
Last edited by radu0423 on Dec 12, 2017, 2:48:17 AM
What would you suggest me to upgrade next? Im pretty happy with this build so far. Doing tier9 maps no problem, didnt find any higher ones yet :( Thoughness is alright. I started using arctic armor for testing and it feels good, even with the reserved mana. Sometimes Abyss were a bit hard.

Spoiler

I've clocked thousands of hours in this game, but never once did i try a miner, it seemed so boring and clunky for me, however now is the time.

I stumbled over this build guide and another with tremor with evasion defense.

I was wondering, is it possible to make a variant of a GC miner as a pathfinder, if so, what would you do / recommend? i have no knowledge about miners what so ever.

Trying to keep the gc miner pathfinder a reality, well because of flasks.

Regards
good build, running basically a solo self found items apart from ring and jewel... no helmet enchant, no treshold jewel... on 5L ... and farming t10 maps without dying. LF an upgrade (no tabula coz of survivability issues). next step gettin kaoms and then some good amulet, maybe 5L carcass. took me a few maps to get used to the playstyle but clear speed is above avarage considering the dps and they yellow mobs die as fast as whites.

also I lvled up with tremor rod and when i swapped for dagger it was a huge hit for me :D but i endured and got used to it and it is more then enough and would not swap back to it.
is this better than tremor?

in your lvl72 skilltree you didnt help alira, you helped eramir and got 2skillpoints. i'm a bit confused, because in most other mine guides, i saw only alira, cause of resis, mana reg and crit multiplier.

what is better now or, what do you recommend?
Last edited by niksxs on Dec 12, 2017, 1:54:05 PM
Sup boys. I'm currently live streaming the build :) Come say hi and lets discuss the build and potential ideas for the 2nd 6-link :)

https://www.twitch.tv/seetwo
"
niksxs wrote:
in your lvl72 skilltree you didnt help alira, you helped eramir and got 2skillpoints. i'm a bit confused, because in most other mine guides, i saw only alira, cause of resis, mana reg and crit multiplier.

what is better now or, what do you recommend?

Alira. That was a mistake in the tree.
suprisingly good build
Perfect starter for new league, scales well
Only downside so far
i can see is low ms and low speed with movement skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info