[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hello. I am breezing through content. Everything is dying quick. Survival is fine ( not sure why others are saying what they're saying)

My only question is If we use to Winter Jewels or one etc/ Without the helm enchant what Gems should we use in our chest ( 6 link ) Do we still need Physical to lightning with 1 gem? or with two do we replace PTL And if we do what is best? I'm not entirely sure on the mainscreen how to go about this.
Is a shield a requirement? Can I replace Shield Charge with Charged Dash or Lightning Warp?
Just asking as I like duel wielding and don't see Shadow as a Strength character. I'll experiment with both. Are claws okay as well? I know many builds allow for liberties but sometimes a certain weapon and ability mark the right effect.

Detonate Dead is a great addition to this build, which you get in Lionseye early on.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Dec 11, 2017, 3:43:06 AM
dps is good, but defences are so bad, in pob he has 1600 mana and 63 mana regen, and there is no armor or something alse as defence layer, i dont get how he didint die till 96 lvl on hc
Last edited by rndt_t on Dec 11, 2017, 3:57:26 AM
One of the most weirdest,clunkiest builds i have ever played. DPS is good,defence is non existent,clear speed too. Geting 96 on HC is amazing,grats to Windz.
so i'm curious to why you don't pick up chain reaction in the ascendancy tree? (first trapper)
"
GuildÁrt wrote:
so i'm curious to why you don't pick up chain reaction in the ascendancy tree? (first trapper)

i asked the same question :)

traps triggering don't affect mines at all... so unless you're using traps instead of mines chain reaction doesn't make sense

he is playing with mines, not traps.

greetings akaira
"
Siliticx wrote:
Sooo windz, lets say i got this sweet ass 6 link right here. What would you do with the chests potential 6 links?

Carcass for damage or belly for life.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
"
Siliticx wrote:
Sooo windz, lets say i got this sweet ass 6 link right here. What would you do with the chests potential 6 links?

Carcass for damage or belly for life.

Well obviously, but what about the links in it.
Good luck getting 5B1G on a belly
I've not read all the posts (there's a lot of em) but, if noone told ya i hope this is usesful. There are a new jewel that make Glacial Cascade to have a 20% of it's physical damage into cold damage so, i'm asking if it's a good idea to get some of those jewels and put em on the tree. The jewell name is The Long Winter, Cobalt Jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info