[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hi, i'm new on this build, is that a good build for start the League ?
When should you aim to get 100% conversion? Is it just so you can take advantage of wise oak flask so you shouldn't get conversion until you get wise oak?
"
Eliqq wrote:
Use the num lock trick if possible:

Bind attack in place to a number on the numpad. Numlock on. Hold it and turn numlock off.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eipby7lhhJw

Is there a way around this? I don't have a num pad

Download KeyTweak, remap the keys for some keys that you do not use (I used scroll lock and pause break).

At about 30 hours in so far. Got super lucky and fused a 6l carcass in very little jewels and fusings, and bought everything else. Spent my last dime on the dagger which cost me 2ex; guildies told me i got scammed but hey on the bright side i don't have much more gear to buy anymore
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Genuinely not sure what to think of this build. On the one hand the damage is beyond anything I have ever seen for this budget, definitely one of the best in the game.

On the other hand surviveability is abyssmal and whenever I can't kill smth in a few seconds or have to deal with a entrenched range mobs I run into a lot of problems as my 1 life flasks only helps for so long :D .

I really wonder what OP does if he ever finds himself in a map with 2-3 dmg mods and predominatly long range nuke mobs.
Really enjoying this build thus far. I did Fire Nova mines a few leagues ago and used https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Covenant to offset the mana costs. Thoughts on using it for this build?
"
Vallenhael wrote:
Genuinely not sure what to think of this build. On the one hand the damage is beyond anything I have ever seen for this budget, definitely one of the best in the game.

On the other hand surviveability is abyssmal and whenever I can't kill smth in a few seconds or have to deal with a entrenched range mobs I run into a lot of problems as my 1 life flasks only helps for so long :D .

I really wonder what OP does if he ever finds himself in a map with 2-3 dmg mods and predominatly long range nuke mobs.

u can play safely by pre laying your mines before you shield charge into packs. But yeah i would go slow on those maps.
Awesome build but im wondering why the DPS gems arent leveled to 20? does the mana cost become too much?
Sooo windz, lets say i got this sweet ass 6 link right here. What would you do with the chests potential 6 links?

Love this build (playstyle and damage) but the survivability is definitely poor at best. It's super easy to get overwhelmed by abyssal or breach monsters; I find myself getting teleported on and zerged down constantly. Not sure how one does end game bosses, since any of them sneezing will bring your HP to 0.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Dec 10, 2017, 11:07:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info