[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Ok guys.. Here is rough POB of estimated damage with optimized gear. I have lowered GC down to a lvl 16 gem to account for the op chest with a plus 2 aoe roll as well as an estimated nerf to chaos rolls. I have made vaal RF level 9 to reflect the new numbers as well. This is using an essence worm with hatred and a Taming ring. Modestly lowering the numbers should indicate a definitely achievable result of 2 Million per mine with lesser but optimized gear.

https://pastebin.com/uQ4v8CYm (phys wheel nodes if you have a good carcass jack)

https://pastebin.com/5xBQEkeS (Aoe and flask nodes.. my preference after Lvl 94)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfCUP4ng10&feature=youtu.be (Minefield No Conc)

End game guide will be up soon, but this should get ya started. Also, the tree is more designed for a Carcass jack and therefore takes the Phys chaos wheel over the AOE wheels. These can be swapped for the 5 nodes of Aoe on two wheels or one Aoe wheel and the three flask nodes (recommended) without a carcass for similar numbers.

TLDR: This total build cost from either crafting or purchase was less than 30 ex and achieves 3.5 million dps per mine with 7.5k effective life in Betrayal. A little more than an unnatural instict jewel which i sold (thank you rng) and a couple of ex drops/ex shard recipes.
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 8, 2019, 2:46:08 PM
"
scytheavatar wrote:
Am I crazy to think that Wave of Conviction miners might be the next big thing? The damage is disgusting (almost 3 times that of Glacier Cascade) and mines should bypass the "only one Wave of Conviction can be active" limitation. If that's the case it's hard to see Wave of Conviction miners not being Glacier Cascade miners on steroids.

Rory just confirmed it won't be a good skill to work with mines/traps. You can only have one instance of the wave running between you, totems, traps and mines.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ay564f/synthesis_gem_information/ehyekeo/

what about bladefall mines
Has anyone considered freezing pulse as a replacement for the league starter? It shotguns just like GC and got a ~15% damage increase this league.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
After running some initial numbers with nerfs to GC, Vaal RF, and nonchaos as chaos changes on weapons, with optimized gear we end up with over 2 million POB per mine, or 20 million dps give or take. This is around a 30 percent loss yet still will remain at the top of dps builds. Details concerning crafts and optimizations coming soon.

Are you going to be releasing a POB before league start?

Here is rough POB of estimated damage with optimized gear. I have lowered GC down to a lvl 16 gem to account for the op chest with a plus 2 aoe roll as well as an estimated nerf to chaos rolls. I have made vaal RF level 9 to reflect the new numbers as well. This is using an essence worm with hatred and a Taming ring. Modestly lowering the numbers should indicate a definitely achievable result of 2 Million per mine with lesser but optimized gear.

https://pastebin.com/uQ4v8CYm (phys wheel nodes if you have a good carcass jack)

https://pastebin.com/5xBQEkeS (Aoe and flask nodes.. my preference after Lvl 94)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR1qgxWHPgA (Minefield No Conc)

End game guide will be up soon, but this should get ya started. Also, the tree is more designed for a Carcass jack and therefore takes the Phys chaos wheel over the AOE wheels. These can be swapped for the 5 nodes of Aoe on two wheels or one Aoe wheel and the three flask nodes (recommended) without a carcass for similar numbers.

TLDR: This total build cost from either crafting or purchase was less than 30 ex and achieves 3.5 million dps per mine with 7.5k effective life in Betrayal. A little more than an unnatural instict jewel which i sold (thank you rng) and a couple of ex drops/ex shard recipes.

"
what about bladefall mines

"
grimchip wrote:
Has anyone considered freezing pulse as a replacement for the league starter? It shotguns just like GC and got a ~15% damage increase this league.

In my opinion, blade fall always ends up laggy in mines and doesn't have the spread of GC.. Freezing pulse just seems to work better as a caster. It's lousy in tight spaces unfortunately as well. Having said that.. you can make just about any spell work well in mines which is half the fun :) Magma orb, Frost bolt, lightning warp (funny), ball lightning, storm call, fireball (buffed), Ek (buffed), ice spear, arctic breath, firestorm, and kinetic blast/barrage even..not to mention the "op" new skills as well except the wave one because only one instance allowed. -- Purifying Flame though.. High phys with conversion and AOE.. hmmm

If you really want to have some fun.. toss on two weapons tailored to your mine spell of choice.. add trigger a socketed spell mod to both such as frost bolt gmp inc crit and ice nova, vortex, increased aoe in the other (screen fill vortex). Add Kitava's thirst helm with Arc, inc crit, discharge, power charge on crit. Now your really cooking :) All in fun though. try it.. i dare ya.
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 8, 2019, 12:40:33 AM
What type of investmen would be needed for Uber elder now that this has been nerfed? Am debating between this and a storm call build.
"
ocv808 wrote:
What type of investmen would be needed for Uber elder now that this has been nerfed? Am debating between this and a storm call build.

You can kill uber elder on a tabula and 2 The princess with this build. But you must know the mechanics of the fight since you won't one shut uber elder.

"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
After running some initial numbers with nerfs to GC, Vaal RF, and nonchaos as chaos changes on weapons, with optimized gear we end up with over 2 million POB per mine, or 20 million dps give or take. This is around a 30 percent loss yet still will remain at the top of dps builds. Details concerning crafts and optimizations coming soon.

Are you going to be releasing a POB before league start?

Here is rough POB of estimated damage with optimized gear. I have lowered GC down to a lvl 16 gem to account for the op chest with a plus 2 aoe roll as well as an estimated nerf to chaos rolls. I have made vaal RF level 9 to reflect the new numbers as well. This is using an essence worm with hatred and a Taming ring. Modestly lowering the numbers should indicate a definitely achievable result of 2 Million per mine with lesser but optimized gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR1qgxWHPgA (Minefield No Conc)

Tomorrow, what would be your path priority in upgrading items? 2 GG weapons would be first major upgrade?
Not necessarily, I started with Princess.. then once i farmed a few chaos.. rolled shaper daggers with at least 3 good stats and at least one phys as ele mod. craft spell damage and 3.6 x phys or cold as chaos combo craft. est 100c

1. A shaper helmet with Place an additional mine roll. This is 33 percent more damage with minefield and 80 percent more damage without it. try to get high life and or some es, as well as maybe a resistance or two.

2. Elemental weakness on hit gloves.. decent life, moderate res, and some es if you can get it. With the buff to curse effectiveness this will equate to basically 25 pen with gc on maps and 10 percent pen on bosses. est 50c

3. An elder amulet with close to 13 percent non chaos as chaos, crit multi if you can and attributes, life, res etc. est 250 alts

4. A taming ring for est 1 to 2 ex in league. This equates to 90 percent increased elemental damage on crit (be sure to add at least 1 fire damage to your build to ignite) and helps cap are res easily with potentially 40 res to all. est 2 ex

5. Stygian Vise with global phys mod, high life, some res, and if lucky increased elemental damage roll on it as well.. or an open prefix to add 20 percent increased damage for 1 ex.

6. Bubonic Trail 2 socket boots. Use 3 different types of jewels. Hypnotic, Searching, and Murderous (one in belt). Go for over 40 life, res and/or es, added fire to spells on hypnotic, and increased crit if you havent crit recently. Get Pen or Crit enchant on boots. Boots equate for a 30 percent more multi typically and alot of life.

7. Chest upgrade. Plus one socketed gems with empower lvl 4. Or plus 2 aoe/trap and mine. or if lucky . a combiniation of both. BIS is plus one socketed gems and plus 2 aoe. Carcass Jack AOE and damage is great so finding one with at least one of these stats puts you ahead of the game. Last league i got a plus 2 aoe and plus 2 trap and mine Carcass Jack for 10 ex.

8. Watchers eye with crit hatred roll, Jewels with life/3 damage mods.. or 4 damage mods for mines with crit multi being best. Can get crit multi while dual wielding, crit multi with elemental skills, crit multi with cold skills, and global crit multi. A combo of mine damage, global phys, spell damage, crit multi will be op and for and ex or less. a jewel with life, and 3 damage mods will be 2 to 5 ex. dont pay more than that .. ever.

9. Perfect stat sticks. You should be able to roll two t1 shaper phys as rolls in the 5ex in alts price range average.. then multicraft. Or purchase for 8 to 10 exalts. Dont let the idiots asking 25 ex for one fool you. Also.. this isnt an exact order by any means. I managed one perfect stat stick at first just getting lucky with alts in the first process before I had rest of these specifics. Rolled the other one last to finalize the build.

Hope that helps.. Good luck to ya! (Gonna test Purifying flame as well. just looks very, very good. double phys, 50 percent conversion to fire. could add phys to lightning, or cold converions gloves.. got my eye on this one)

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 8, 2019, 2:18:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info