[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
windz wrote:
3.6 updated.

looking ok guys

I just wanted to let you know that you are doing god's work.
"
windz wrote:
3.6 updated.

looking ok guys

Thank you Mr Windz
"
windz wrote:
3.6 updated.

looking ok guys

Thanks!

So fucking ready for the new League!
Last edited by NLe on Mar 7, 2019, 10:57:49 AM
Indeed thank you for the build !
Thanks for the build used a variation past few leagues, what skill will you be testing for mines this league? Or you keeping it a secret?
"
Thanks for the build used a variation past few leagues, what skill will you be testing for mines this league? Or you keeping it a secret?

Arc -> frostbolt -> icespear

Something i messed around with last league start and seemed promising if gc gets nerfed
Last edited by windz on Mar 7, 2019, 12:06:43 PM
Is the POB link updated for 3.6? I see the 3.6 info added and can't see a POB so I am just curious.
"
windz wrote:
"

Arc -> frostbolt -> icespear

Something i messed around with last league start and seemed promising if gc gets nerfed

Do you think the hatred changes will make up for the damage loss on GC?
Will new hatred give more overall damage than before if we are full converted to cold?
After running some initial numbers with nerfs to GC, Vaal RF, and nonchaos as chaos changes on weapons, with optimized gear we end up with over 2 million POB per mine, or 20 million dps give or take. This is around a 30 percent loss yet still will remain at the top of dps builds. Details concerning crafts and optimizations coming soon.

Hatred: I do think hatred will make up for some of the nerf with max roll phys as cold stats on daggers, but not completely since our base physical damage is of a lesser value and will affect the rest of the phys as "non-cold" elements mods.

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 7, 2019, 1:18:53 PM
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
After running some initial numbers with nerfs to GC, Vaal RF, and nonchaos as chaos changes on weapons, with optimized gear we end up with over 2 million POB per mine, or 20 million dps give or take. This is around a 30 percent loss yet still will remain at the top of dps builds. Details concerning crafts and optimizations coming soon.

Are you going to be releasing a POB before league start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info