[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Tomorrowtech you don't have a guide do you? Can't decide between this and a generic trapper for league start.
"
evenson wrote:
Tomorrowtech you don't have a guide do you? Can't decide between this and a generic trapper for league start.

Lol. I'm working on it.. but half of it is here between pages 305 and 309 since i've been busy with work. There are a few linked POB iterations in the posts.. and i just listed a few key items. Traps are nice. Mines do more damage, auto target. and aren't delayed, but do require a two-step process (lay mines and detonate, i find it easiest to lay mines by holding down right click, and simply tapping my mouse thumb button to detonate (very convenient)).. but its simply a play-style preference.

I have updated the youtube shaper video and included POB links where damage has been adjusted for 3.6. It is overcompensated tbh, so reaching the damage numbers is very doable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfCUP4ng10&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 8, 2019, 2:51:12 PM
all the POB links are outdated...my start is fucked up can someone post a up-to -date POB ? PLEASE :(
"
Eko13 wrote:
all the POB links are outdated...my start is fucked up can someone post a up-to -date POB ? PLEASE :(

it's working fine for me. and I have PoB updated. the shadow cluster on the most recent version of PoB for me is not yet updated.
"
zug0 wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:

it's working fine for me. and I have PoB updated. the shadow cluster on the most recent version of PoB for me is not yet updated.

1.4.131 version on pob, when i copy/paste all the link in the thread it doesnt match ? :(
Did you guys felt the range nerf on arc? I just equipped it... but it is still zapping stuff on the edge of my screen... I was pure GC last time I did this build and went to arc brieflly, I know it was nerfed, but I don't feel it was THAT huge.
Last edited by zug0 on Mar 8, 2019, 7:02:11 PM
"
zug0 wrote:
Did you guys felt the range nerf on arc? I just equipped it... but it is still zapping stuff on the edge of my screen... I was pure GC last time I did this build and went to arc brieflly, I know it was nerfed, but I don't feel it was THAT huge.

The nerf to it is significant if you liked killing shit 3 screens away, it's now goes to about 1 screen and a bit. No more, cast here, walks the next 3 screens and see loots kinda deal.

Arc still probably is the best miner leveling gem.

Oh and I'm back too, got bored of previous league early on :(
I too am having issues with the POB link. I hope i haven't messed it up too much. Can someone post an updated POB Link for the new Shadow passive tree

Thank you.
I am in the process of rewriting the LL PoB link but here's the Life/MoM version with all updated trees.

Do note the Level 100 with Unnatural Instinct is over by 2 points while the Level 100 without Unnatural Instinct is exactly at 121 points.
https://pastebin.com/8R6nsPgF

EDIT: Here's the LL PoB - https://pastebin.com/gSyifZjz
This is 1 point over but easily fixed with removing one point from the new Shadow ring.

All the extra points center around the new Shadow ring so if there is anything to fix, start there.

EDIT2: Noticed a few mistakes, have corrected.
Last edited by neo_child on Mar 9, 2019, 1:39:25 PM
Awesome thanks a lot for the update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info