[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
Arc will prob still be fine to clear. At lvl 15 you would want to switch to a gc minefield setup regardless after mine laying speed ascendancy. I know the patch notes look like a bit of a nerf here to glacial cascade, however; the new hatred will make up for it for the most part. For the sake of averages, GC got nerf'd 15 percent. New hatred should yield 1.47x for skill vs 1.36. So based on the newest info just released, we can call it a wash or slight nerf in that regard for the standard build.

For huge endgame setups, my initial thought is due the nerfs with Nonchaos as chaos rolls on weapons and its huge scale-ability when paired with an elder amulet with nonchaos as chaos mod, I would guess a 10% dps loss until i can POB the new tree with potentially added pen nodes and such. Also, for those that utilize Vaal RF for the big spell buff on bosses.. there goes another 11 percent loss.

To conclude, for most, damage loss of the build without looking at the new tree yet seems to me to be minimal with hatred. However, for optimized damage builds we are probably seeing a 15 to 20 percent reduction. In truth, it wont matter much as it will easily remain over 10m dps. I will post a more detailed analysis after i spec out the new tree abit and see the final numbers and mod changes to the nonchaos weapon rolls. (These were very "OP" as chaos is added for each conversion)

Thanks for this and that would be awesome to hear the final say after you look into it.

I really really wanna go GC Miner as my League starter.

Was looking forward to a build that is a good starter while still being able to push out good numbers at end game.
As stated, there are other big buffs to skills and/or supports that will synergize well with mines. I think fireball with x2 consuming darks (buffed based damage with crazy damage effectiveness along with 100 percent poison--ahh the stacks), EK (big buff) with some sort of conversion whether from gloves or crafts or weapons mods along with the better projectile speed and damage nodes at shadow are great ideas towards diversity and will be very viable high damage dps builds. (Blade fall buffed as well but.. ohhhh the lag)

Other build options i can foresee this league include "ele" Blade flurry with new 49 percent more damage support gem "infused channeling" along with Elementalist (tri-herald and reflect immunity) wearing Carcass Jack AOE or Inpulsa for explosions.. and of course all the new chaos skills and curse supports. As much as i like the new wave gem.. only one active at a time is simply not going keep up, in my opinion, with the current meta. GC will be just fine even with a bit of a nerf.

I will no doubt still post a GC 1m tooltip per mine version with crafted gear from league. So don't worry about it at all and keep on smilin with it's top tier potential.

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 6, 2019, 9:10:08 PM
Well 140k dps per mine (1.2 million dps on 9 mines) on the budget MoM version is still fine for me. I did this build on delve and it was great. I'm going back to gc mines. Guess it will still be great even for uber elder. Ofc if you wanna one shot Uber Elder that's another story.

anyway, i'll just be humiliated by Windz killing uber elder @lvl 90 with tabula and +xp gear just like he did in delve. lol
"
zug0 wrote:
Well 140k dps per mine (1.2 million dps on 9 mines) on the budget MoM version is still fine for me. I did this build on delve and it was great. I'm going back to gc mines. Guess it will still be great even for uber elder. Ofc if you wanna one shot Uber Elder that's another story.

anyway, i'll just be humiliated by Windz killing uber elder @lvl 90 with tabula and +xp gear just like he did in delve. lol

Yes sir. That's where the build really does shine. Because it is able to do all end game content, it is much easier to farm for better gear.. or make currency in delve.. or whatever your flavor. Then .. Upgrade time! All credit to Windz for a great budget guide that dps's very well providing a clear opportunity to take it to the limit :)

So I'm good to just follow the pastebin?

Is it updated or are we just good? Like the changes on the tree isn't going to mess with us?

Sorry I'm a pure noob when it comes to all this building stuff

Edit: just wanna make sure I'm good to go for the League start.
Last edited by NLe on Mar 7, 2019, 12:34:21 AM
3.6 updated.

looking ok guys
Am I crazy to think that Wave of Conviction miners might be the next big thing? The damage is disgusting (almost 3 times that of Glacier Cascade) and mines should bypass the "only one Wave of Conviction can be active" limitation. If that's the case it's hard to see Wave of Conviction miners not being Glacier Cascade miners on steroids.
Tree is pretty much unchanged. Good to go :)
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 7, 2019, 3:14:13 AM
But mines should be considered one caster instance which means one wave per mine.
"
scytheavatar wrote:
But mines should be considered one caster instance which means one wave per mine.

i don't think you can have more than 1 wave, but we should test it out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info