[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Has anyone tried testing Acrobatics with MoM setup? 30% onto dodge seems kind of good for only 4 more points.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Dec 30, 2018, 3:30:47 AM
hello i have question with conversion to cold damage if i have
and
and glacial cascade with 60% it's worthless to get watchers with conversion? i could get clarity + crit chance? or something else + clarity? and it's another question if my gloves+ jewel its good with conversion, no i have to change watcher? or just change gloves for better one?
Last edited by Bikonx on Dec 30, 2018, 8:27:58 AM
Ok, so I'm not an excperienced player and I have a few questions.

1. How do I choose if I want to go Life/MoM or LL?
2. In PoB skill tree the nodes change between the different leveling stages. Why is that?

Thanks for anyone answering.
What do you guys think about Aspects? Which one is better for glacial cascade?
Is there any point in switching from arc to GC, I'm wondering how much single target dps would increase and how much worse mapping would be
"
Chr0no wrote:
What do you guys think about Aspects? Which one is better for glacial cascade?

Spider or crab imo.

Car is good with farruls though
Hello guys, I haven't played poe for a long time and forgot a lot of things, now I've chosen this build to return to the game but actually I don't understand anything, cuz it seems this buld have beend changes so many times due to another leagues differences and it's not clear for me what skills and gear work.... Im 66 lvl nowm, just bought tabula for 6 link, it seems there is enough dmg but Im still weak against some bosses... my gear is shit I know, but I don't actually understand what should I buy firs... I have 2ex and 30 CO for now... Can you plz give me some advice ? TY in advance....

"
Last edited by old_nihilist on Jan 1, 2019, 8:30:25 AM
Hi.

My friend started using this build recently, but he`s taking too much one shot from mobs, his profile is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alexrov/characters , charname is: Paloma_Trap
Can someone could take a look and share some advices to improve the survivor?

He is also trying doing mine, and again alot of one shots from mobs.

Thanks!

Last edited by afonsosp on Jan 1, 2019, 7:32:45 AM
"
afonsosp wrote:
Hi.

My friend started using this build recently, but he`s taking too much one shot from mobs, his profile is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alexrov/characters , charname is: Paloma_Trap
Can someone could take a look and share some advices to improve the survivor?

He is also trying doing mine, and again alot of one shots from mobs.

Thanks!

He doesn't have max resistances (unbuffed 56/72/76 fire/cold/light). Keep in mind that this build is not meant to tank damage; kite mobs using your mines and avoid taking the hits in the first place.
Does the "the long winter" additional burst give us extra damage? Or can I change those runes for the helmet enchantment and go for 2 extra +50 es jewels?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info