[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Help needed.i made change from life to es after getting Shavronne's Wrappings.
Going full es made me broke.
Dying all the time,even on mid tier maps. what can i do yo improve my survivability?

"
megazordor wrote:
Dying all the time,even on mid tier maps. what can i do yo improve my survivability?

I would say that you want remove curse, and remove bleed on your flasks also an essence worm would help out with a damage aura. How much ES and mana do you have currently?
"
megazordor wrote:

There are a few changes you can do such as:

- Presence of Chayula
- You can drop off a weapon and get a titanium spirit shield, that will boost your ES by a lot. You can use the shield until you can get some ES from somewhere else. Can also keep the shield, since the damage will be plenty to kill all bosses in the game anyway.
- Your ring can have maximum energy shield instead of life.
- You nneed flasks that makes you immune to curses and bleed.

My flask setup is as follows:

Atziri's Promise, Taste of Haste, Sulphur Flask ( curse immunity ), Diamond Flask ( bleed immunity ), Mana Flask ( curse immunity ).
"
rareshelu wrote:
Hello guys,

I've recently switched from arc traps to miner sabo and i can say that my damage is utter shit. I have no ideea how to link my items, can someone check it out and help me find out what's going on ? (i have another weapon instead of that dagger with 2x extra phys as ele dmg, and 50-60+ multi but can't equip it yet due to gem color issues.

i'm surprised your damage is shit with your gear. it looks really good to me.

swap out controlled for elemental focus. and switch between minefield (maps) and concentrated (bosses) in the last slot.

cwdt should be level 1 and immortal coil level 3. you can level arcane surge to 4 to work with flame dash. use frost bomb for the health and cold res debuffs.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 21, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
"
qaizr wrote:

your gear looks pretty good for level 71. are your resists capped?

hypo isn't good with arc. i would use elemental focus instead. lavianga's is the only mana flask you need. i'd replace the other one with a diamond flask. i would craft something better on the belt. start looking for a +1 mine shaper helm with some max life on it. you can probably find better daggers w/ spell crit chance and crit multiplier. i don't think the "on kill" will proc because you don't kill enemies, your mines do.

Thanks! Taking Elem. Focus instead of Hypo helped to improve my damage quite far, sadly I have no currency left to make more upgrades but as soon as I get some I'll start upgrading, just wanted to know.

Thanks for the help qaizr!
"
Zynkh wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:

hypo isn't good with arc. i would use elemental focus instead. lavianga's is the only mana flask you need. i'd replace the other one with a diamond flask. i would craft something better on the belt. start looking for a +1 mine shaper helm with some max life on it. you can probably find better daggers w/ spell crit chance and crit multiplier. i don't think the "on kill" will proc because you don't kill enemies, your mines do.

Thanks! Taking Elem. Focus instead of Hypo helped to improve my damage quite far, sadly I have no currency left to make more upgrades but as soon as I get some I'll start upgrading, just wanted to know.

keep an eye out for rare daggers that drop. i've found some really good ones that were better than ones i bought.
"
omgree wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
i don't think it's a good idea to wait until elder/urber elder to switch to GC since you want to start getting gear for GC and respeccing some nodes and getting used to using GC while you're in maps. I still use minefield with the +1 helm in maps because you can blanket a big area with it and it's more satisfying imo. i switched to GC in t5 maps and i'm really enjoying it.

I dont think switch to GC is a good idea anyway, its x8 slower on maps compare to Arc. Why would you switch if u can do anything with arc-mines?
Havent tried yet uber elder, only red T15 and killed al shaper guardians and shaper ez with arc mines. So why ppl sacrafice map clearspeed? I dont get it.
Even if you clear Uber elder faster you map 99% of the time where arc is top notch

I was struggling with Delves with Arc Mines. Switched to GC and they are much easier. Not having to worry about exploding corpses and having the additional chill/freeze effects for things that don't get 1 shot is helping a lot. I do agree that it's slower for mapping. But it's nice to not have to worry about porcupines and webas.

Also, GC seems better at killing the "allies cannot die" totems and yellows buried behind a pack.

I will say though, GC sucks at breaking down the doors in fortifications.
Last edited by Tsupa on Dec 21, 2018, 6:16:20 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Zynkh wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:

keep an eye out for rare daggers that drop. i've found some really good ones that were better than ones i bought.

What kind of mods should I be looking for the daggers?
"
Zynkh wrote:
What kind of mods should I be looking for the daggers?

inc crit chance for spells
inc global crit chance
inc crit multiplier
phys damage as extra (cold/lightning) damage
craft spell damage + chaos damage if you have it unlocked
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 22, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
is this sceptre good for gc mine build? 31% as extra damage, and still can craft for 6-9% chaos damage or 55% spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info