[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

i think your dps will be a lot higher if you use hypothermia in place of controlled destruction. hypo gives you MORE damage against chilled enemies. check the "is the enemy chilled" box in pob to see the damage you'll get from hypo.

even with the +1 mine helm, minefield is great for maps. i swap minefield with conc for bosses. i know it's not a popular opinion but try an open area map with minefield and without minefield. it should feel a lot better with minefield and it should be more than enough damage to one-shot pretty much everything.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 18, 2018, 4:28:30 PM

I'm wondering where you get all the dex required for the build?
Currently lvl 87 and I only have 137 dex, so I can't even use a Estoc Sword?
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
I'm wondering where you get all the dex required for the build?
Currently lvl 87 and I only have 137 dex, so I can't even use a Estoc Sword?

you can find weapons (daggers mostly) with lower dex requirements that should do enough damage. you don't want to waste an affix on more dex if you don't have to, but you can find gear with dex if you want to use those weapons.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 18, 2018, 5:22:01 PM
HI guys,
A quick question:
Is long time I don't play POE however I remember I had knockback on GC mines before and I can't understand how was I doing, anyone remember how was it?

Thanks!

Edit: I wasn't using any knockback gem, maybe something that is now removed from jewels?
Last edited by allevart88 on Dec 19, 2018, 7:40:53 AM
hey guys was wondering if the amy choir of the storm could be good for arc mine build just dropped 1 ? what do u think?

Last edited by Demonro on Dec 19, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
"
qaizr wrote:
i think your dps will be a lot higher if you use hypothermia in place of controlled destruction. hypo gives you MORE damage against chilled enemies.

Controlled destruction gives you 44% MORE damage... and doesn't require the enemy to be chilled.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Controlled_Destruction_Support

Hypothermia only goes up to 39%
"
tingboy17 wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
i think your dps will be a lot higher if you use hypothermia in place of controlled destruction. hypo gives you MORE damage against chilled enemies.

Controlled destruction gives you 44% MORE damage... and doesn't require the enemy to be chilled.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Controlled_Destruction_Support

Hypothermia only goes up to 39%

controlled also reduces your crit chance by 100%. enemies will be constantly chilled by gc, so that's not really a factor.

when i switch between 20/20 controlled and hypothermia in pob (w/ enemies chilled checked) my average hit is 1300 higher with hypothermia. it's not as much as i expected, but you're also getting other buffs from hypo (chance to freeze/inc effect+duration of chill).
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 19, 2018, 2:47:15 PM
Hey Guys, just started out this build in Betrayal, Can someone suggest me the things needed for converting my build from Life/Mom to LL. Just tell me the things that are necessary, for conversion. Thanks
"
joichiro_9597 wrote:
Hey Guys, just started out this build in Betrayal, Can someone suggest me the things needed for converting my build from Life/Mom to LL. Just tell me the things that are necessary, for conversion. Thanks

i would focus on the life version and then look into LL when you have a lot of currency, because LL is very expensive and may not be worth the extra dps.
What is the deciding factor is choosing between Controlled/Ele focus while using arc?

And Controlled/Cold Pen while using GC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info