[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Sarkonix wrote:
What is the deciding factor is choosing between Controlled/Ele focus while using arc?

And Controlled/Cold Pen while using GC?

you generally want to use the one that increases your damage the most. the best way to see that is in path of building where you can play around with your gems and other variables that determine your damage. frostbomb has a cold res debuff so you don't really need the cold pen.

i'm bored at work wishing i was playing poe. so, i took a look at your build. you will see a big dps increase if you swap out cold pen with trap+mine damage. you can craft staunching on your life flask in bestiary if you've unlocked it. your arcane surge is overleveled. it needs to be level 4 to trigger w/ frostbomb. i would look for a better abyssal jewel. i don't think the movement speed will proc since your mines kill the enemies; not you.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 19, 2018, 5:25:23 PM
Hey guys! What level maps are you guys farming to keep leveling, I'm level 91 and have a hard time not to die in higher Tier maps for XP.

Thanks in advanced!
Hey what is the importensy of ARC ? ARC- REMOTE MINE-MINEFIELD-LIGHTNINGPENETRATION- THEN?!??
"
jeanpaulooo wrote:
Hey what is the importensy of ARC ? ARC- REMOTE MINE-MINEFIELD-LIGHTNINGPENETRATION- THEN?!??

trap+mine damage and controlled destruction
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jeanpaulooo wrote:

trap+mine damage and controlled destruction

So this would be the best 6L?

Spoiler

Edit: I use a +1 mine helmet. For bossing would it be better to replace minefield with ele focus or lightning pen?
Last edited by Garash on Dec 20, 2018, 8:55:28 AM
"
Garash wrote:
So this would be the best 6L?

Spoiler

Edit: I use a +1 mine helmet. For bossing would it be better to replace minefield with ele focus or lightning pen?

yea, that looks good. try it with minefield for a few maps and see how your damage feels. if you need more damage i would switch to elemental focus.
Anyone got any advice for my gearing/build. I am playing SSF so limited access to buy gear.

I am currently doing t5-t10, anything higher is getting pretty hard. Using arc for clear and GC for boss.
All hail the timer!
Anyone who's playing as Arc at the moment (planning to switch as soon as I can get the gear for it) can recommend me what should I be upgrading next? AND YES! My gear sucks, I started this league but haven't been able to play that much, stil level 71. /Edit: I'm playing the MoM version

Last edited by Zynkh on Dec 20, 2018, 8:18:54 PM
"
Zynkh wrote:
Anyone who's playing as Arc at the moment (planning to switch as soon as I can get the gear for it) can recommend me what should I be upgrading next? AND YES! My gear sucks, I started this league but haven't been able to play that much, stil level 71.

your gear looks pretty good for level 71. are your resists capped?

hypo isn't good with arc. i would use elemental focus instead. lavianga's is the only mana flask you need. i'd replace the other one with a diamond flask. i would craft something better on the belt. start looking for a +1 mine shaper helm with some max life on it. you can probably find better daggers w/ spell crit chance and crit multiplier. i don't think the "on kill" will proc because you don't kill enemies, your mines do.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 20, 2018, 8:25:49 PM
Hello guys,

I've recently switched from arc traps to miner sabo and i can say that my damage is utter shit. I have no ideea how to link my items, can someone check it out and help me find out what's going on ? (i have another weapon instead of that dagger with 2x extra phys as ele dmg, and 50-60+ multi but can't equip it yet due to gem color issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info