[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

LL Gc is basically giving you tons more survivability, at the cost of damage, For me, my damage was cut by about 60%. But it was worth it, didn't die nearly as much, and my damage was still absurd.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I guess u dont need shaper helmet if u got 6L shavronne?

U will need +1 mine helmet still. Best if it is hubris for more es. Alt regal til u get it and multimod for es es% res etc
"
trollzilla wrote:
LL Gc is basically giving you tons more survivability, at the cost of damage, For me, my damage was cut by about 60%. But it was worth it, didn't die nearly as much, and my damage was still absurd.

Es is more hp. 8-10k es vs 4-5k life 2k mana.

The dmg is similar because you lose yoke but gain pain attunement.

Atm i am dw stat sticks as ES and have 8k+ es.
"
windz wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:

sup bro, I don't understand optimal setup for oneshot bosses (like from your clip oneshot phoenix), you're using hypothermia instead of t&m dmg, as I understand it can be used for boss when you already have enough dmg just to freeze him for more safety, but to be sure, write please your 6l setup for GC on boss (max dmg) and setup to farm maps (arc or GC)
"
Low_Flex wrote:
"
windz wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:

sup bro, I don't understand optimal setup for oneshot bosses (like from your clip oneshot phoenix), you're using hypothermia instead of t&m dmg, as I understand it can be used for boss when you already have enough dmg just to freeze him for more safety, but to be sure, write please your 6l setup for GC on boss (max dmg) and setup to farm maps (arc or GC)

Hypothermia is 10% less dmg than trap and mine support, but t&m dmg has reduced mine laying speed. Hypothermia feels more fluid while t m dmg gives more dmg per mine at slower mine laying speed.

Boss:
Gc, inc crit, conc, hypo, controlled, remote mine

If you want to use t&m dmg then:

Gc, inc crit, conc, tm dmg, remote mine, controlled or ele focus

(Ele focus prevent shock so dont use if using yoke or have a lot of added light dmg)

Mapping:

Gc, inc crit, inc aoe, hypo, minefield, remote mine (minefield = more aoe and coverage)

Arc, inc crit, controlled, added cold (shatter), remote mine, minefield

Last edited by windz on Sep 21, 2018, 4:08:00 PM
"
windz wrote:
LL Gc is
Hypothermia is 10% less dmg than trap and mine support, but t&m dmg has reduced mine laying speed. Hypothermia feels more fluid while t m dmg gives more dmg per mine at slower mine laying speed.

Boss:
Gc, inc crit, conc, hypo, controlled, remote mine

If you want to use t&m dmg then:

Gc, inc crit, conc, tm dmg, remote mine, controlled or ele focus

(Ele focus prevent shock so dont use if using yoke or have a lot of added light dmg)

Mapping:

Gc, inc crit, inc aoe, hypo, minefield, remote mine (minefield = more aoe and coverage)

Arc, inc crit, controlled, added cold (shatter), remote mine, minefield

thanks for your answer!
also I don't fully understand mechanic of skill, can you tell algorithm of actions when you're killing boss? I don't understand how GC directs bursts also
With my current gear:

My current arc setup is:

Arc, Hypothermia, Added Lightning, Increased Critical Strikes, Trap and Mine Damage and Remote Mine + wrath on essence.

My Pob Shaper damage with Flasks up (atziri and diamond) + enemy is chilled and blind is 108k.

For me, the mobs that are not shocked (after death) is shattered (chance to chock is 89% and chance to freeze 87%).

That is a loreweave with 4B2G. Damage with arcane surge level 7 goes up to 122k. I'm not changing my GC Jewels.

For GC

My setup is

GC, Hypothermia, Conc Effect, Increased Critical Strikes, Trap and Mine Damage, Remote Mine + Hatred on essence.

My PoB Shaper damage with flasks up + enemy is chilled and blind is 123k.

With Arcane Surge on is 139k and with Arcane Sarge + Frost Bomb debuff is 181k.

Chance to freeze is 87%.

I'm only using arc for every single maps, the clear is crazy good and bosses die really fast also. I didn't tried shaper because of IRL, but i'll try soon. I'll also try the T15 bosses with arc.
@windz Any gear choices section can be added? for low life and what stats looking for? also how to craft your items (helmet) using fossil nice addition.

Does socket remote mine needed? or additional mine only? how to craft one.

Alternative items?

This build really need a gear section hope @winds you add one.
Any helpful hints while leveling for the passive tree?
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
Any helpful hints while leveling for the passive tree?

check my post on page 247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info