[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Here is my current setup on 83 lvl, damage is pretty strong, but I tried to complete "The Putrid Cloister", there is mobs that dealing chaos damage with projectiles, died there 3 times, it is very painful, have no idea why tho
I'll be appreciated if somebody will tell me what can I improve there, excluding better ES gear, this is for sure, searching for better gear to get more ES.
https://pastebin.com/j3id91Jt
Hey, so i am kinda new to GC mines. first time playing it. sitting at level 93. amassed some currency. wondering if i should buy yoke. or just try to get a rare amulet with Global crit multi and some decent stats.
Thanks in advance.
I was just wondering, and this might have been answered before, but if we are running the life version, and NOT the low life one, what armor is best?

1) Loreweave
2) Carcass
3) ? ? ? ?

Thank you :-)

Current gear, killed uber elder 3 times yesterday, which felt great. No reason to get more damage, as i already do well more then enough. Can work on survivability. Woulda been using a loreweave, but i vaaled it and bricked it yesterday (rip) - About to make a MF poets pen. Prolly gonna start mines/traps next league again.
Hi Windz and all

Great build! I started playing this a few days ago because I heard how OP it was :D

Wondering, can the LL version of this build be applied to GC trapper or Arc trapper? Just thinking it given most of the damage passive nodes are similar, except for volatile mines but expeditious munitions is not that out of the way.

And this might be a really obvious question but forever bugs me....why GC mines and not GC traps? Traps just seems a bit safer cos you throw from a distance, and also you can use tinkerskin for a pseudo-vaalpact effect.

Would really appreciate clarification on these two questions, thanks in advance and once again thanks for such great content that you are sharing.
Great guide.
And great consortium of fellow miners commentating.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Sep 23, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
"
woot wrote:
I was just wondering, and this might have been answered before, but if we are running the life version, and NOT the low life one, what armor is best?

1) Loreweave
2) Carcass
3) ? ? ? ?

Thank you :-)

Farrul’s fur
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
@Windz How do you reserve 2 auras on hp? O dont get it have same setup lvl3 enlight and lvl 20 blood still cant reserve 2 aura.
"
popotm wrote:
@Windz How do you reserve 2 auras on hp? O dont get it have same setup lvl3 enlight and lvl 20 blood still cant reserve 2 aura.

I can't see your profile or character since you are set as private.

Running the LL version you can run lvl 20 Clarity/Discipline /w Blood Magic @ lvl 13 and an Enlighten 3.

If you manage to get an Englighten 4, the Blood Magic support would only need to be lvl 9.

The above does require the Sovereignty cluster for the reduced mana reservation.

Best build I've ever played, thank you so much for this! Deathless.
Always wanted to play Mines but the non-instant detonation always annoyed me, this League changed everything.
Onwards to Uber Elder!
Last edited by Rune_ on Sep 24, 2018, 4:41:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info