[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Works awesome if you can afford shavronne and chayula.

For delve and maps, arc works better than GC. It's also ok for bosses, you need more ES pool to stay alive while spamming arc traps.
Last edited by dyanikoglu on Sep 19, 2018, 6:01:49 PM
LL players just looking dps. they're doesnt know "damage penetrates cold resist"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ephilios/characters

Look that profile on pob. He has huge dps with mom build. not impossible. A bit expensive but i think equal with LL variation.

400k+ shaper dps per mine. congratz LL players.
Last edited by luckstar53 on Sep 19, 2018, 6:41:18 PM
also, I got two rapiers with extra dmg, but one of them requiring 212 dex, any tips how can I get this dex without losses?
"
Low_Flex wrote:
also, I got two rapiers with extra dmg, but one of them requiring 212 dex, any tips how can I get this dex without losses?

The only thing I can think of is , if you can master craft "reduced attributes required" and you can add that to rapier.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
At what level can i switch to LL version? or can i follow the LL pob at beginning?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
At what level can i switch to LL version? or can i follow the LL pob at beginning?

Once u get basic es gear, shavs, presence. Can start mid 80s np
LL its more damage or more survival? Or both?)
I guess u dont need shaper helmet if u got 6L shavronne?
Can someone tell me the map clear GC 6l and the Boss 6L steups please and thank you
Tell me guys / girls, witch version is better - LL/CI or Full life. Better if we talk about survi / dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info