[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
TakakazuAbe wrote:
uber elder down in delve softcore. this build has been amazing (running MoM variant for league start) and it's served me extremely well, through melting phoenix & mino in 5-7 seconds [disclaimer: i've gotten solid drop luck] all the way to depth 300 delves currently. I've only made a few very small tweaks to the tree, huge thumbs up - I love GC mines now.

My god that Watcher's Eye is absolutely nuts. Did it drop for you? Glad to see this build works well this league, I'm slowly making my way through the atlas with it. Hoping to clear all content for the first time this league!
Last edited by ADShooter on Sep 7, 2018, 6:47:18 PM

Got a Shaper kill today with the Low Life+Energy Shield version of the build. Shaper was super smooth and deathless, incredibly trivial. Even without a +1 mine helm the damage is great, the clear is safe and reliable, and with even not that amazing gear 8.6k ES is enough to survive any sort of random damage. I'm going to be getting a Taste of Hate then pushing on to uber elder.
Your PoB doesn't work.
Hey guys I still see everyone on the GC Miner leaderboards running Minefield support even with a +1 Helm on.

I thought the math worked out that it was better to replace Minefield with another support once you got the helm?

Or do you still run Minefield for farming or something?
My damage is lacking, is the 6L that big for this character? gear in spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by r3dd09 on Sep 9, 2018, 7:12:22 PM
why am I constantly running out of mana. Honestly whats the deal?

Should i replace princess with this
or keep looking for it
"
MidgetLove wrote:
why am I constantly running out of mana. Honestly whats the deal?

Mana is the biggest issue with the build, and you honestly need a mana flask, and optionally vaal clarity. With a Mana Flask it is easily sustainable. When I took down Shaper I never ran out of mana, though it may be more of a problem on Uber Elder.

EDIT: Another good way to deal with the mana issue is to get more damage. I was using Divinarius for a while and when I finally made the switch to a shaper weapon mana became easier to sustain because everything just dies really quickly.
Last edited by MarioMCP on Sep 10, 2018, 2:24:55 PM
@Windz ,

Hi there, I want to know for 3.4, after the nerfs, does mines performed better than trap or vice versa ?

Or simply just different playstyle ?

Appreciate if you could answer me.
Your tree from POB and ingame are different.
You dont change the dodge anymore (Because it's nerfed?)
And you go to Constitution path instead.

Can you edit your POB list to the pathing you've taken now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info