[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Is HOGM viable for this build?
When we looking for sceptres for our build, should we check the DPS part of the poe.trade searches or anything else
"
dedi37 wrote:
Is HOGM viable for this build?

Yes, I tried HOGM for the first time ever and ended up completing it after using all portal. Use increased aoe gem over conc effect and be very passive. Drop mines, run back. Repeat this process.
"
Hanzoli wrote:
When we looking for sceptres for our build, should we check the DPS part of the poe.trade searches or anything else

You'll want to copy the item in POB and check your DPS. Think high double conversion stat sticks to start with.

This is my current setup. You'll want a dagger as your stat stick, but I crafted the scepter and it'll hold me over until I optimize even more.
i have 850es vaal regalia and a couple of stat sticks rotting in my stash. is there any reason why this build shouldnt work as ci with small adaptions to the tree? never played a sabo (shame on me) :D

should i use hypothermia or trap&mine damage? isnt there any exact answer?
Last edited by HİÇ on Sep 13, 2018, 7:15:22 PM
How would this build perform in SSF?

Is it better than Arc mines?
Can I ask why we use lightning spire trap and not explosive trap to benefit from the phys conversion?
"
HouseCaracal wrote:
Can I ask why we use lightning spire trap and not explosive trap to benefit from the phys conversion?

I rarely use lightning spire trap and when I do, its used for prolonged damage.

Explosive trap is great but after the initial setting up for example shaper, we wont be using it again. Lightning spire persists throughout. Also it complements arc mines really well.

This build is fine for SSF but arc mine is better for lvling and mapping. Gc is only needed if you want to kill bosses
I did this at Bestiary league. It's perfect. But i like chest as Shroud...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info