[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I have 1 little question (life/MoM variant), is it better to use dual wielding (dagger + statstick) or dagger and shield? Just curious because I'm coming back to this build after not playing it since 3.1. Thanks in advance.
POB links don't work; version mismatch.

Edit
Nevermind, I fail at UIs.
Last edited by CptLain on Sep 1, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
day1 gear, did 20hour rush session

not using spell totem, as i can just spam with D, still using arc mines, swapping to GC as some point

feels absolutely amazing

Both essence worm and mark of submission are nearly 50c, yesterday worm was like 10c... shame on me that i dropped a poet's pen at lv11, kept in and not sold...

awesome build btw, except the D bash to detonate arc :P
How much better is LL compared to MoM version? When should one consider changing to LL and what are the necessary items for it?
I have the low life variation.At [3.3] I had 98.600 DPS with statstick and shield now I have 80.100 dps. I 've lost 18.500 DPS in [3.4] update.
Here is a Shaper video: click me lol, 2 seconds Shaper
My items:my ES shield is legacy but not tier 1 or 2, its like legacy with tier4 stats so you can get them same now in standard would propably be tier 2 or even less. My Shavrone Wrapins are legacy because I play in standard many years I had it over 2 years.The rest items are prety common.

You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 2, 2018, 4:03:53 PM
i just saw that Windz is running a dual setup with gear for both arc mine and GC Mines.

Considering I have limited Play time, is there any considerable down side of just focusing on a pure GC mine build?

I have a tabula so I can try arc without many trouble, but I'd have to have a different weapon set to buff arc than the one used to buff GC right? Guess the rest of the gear and tree can be pretty much the same?

What is the best 6 link setup for arc?
Soul of Lunaris or Arakaali for LL version? Right now I can't tell if the 50% increased recovery of Arakaali beats out everything from Lunaris
"
GokzhuL wrote:
Do we still need spell totems now that detonate mines is instant?

Detonating them doesnt magically place them unless im missing something its the same as it always was

I dont think arc will do in a 4l as it doesnt really *do* in a 5-6 vs rares or bosses

Shaper daggers dont really do much for arc

Theres only like one node place you replace for arc vs GC i have it on my tree
Is farrul chest + helm worth going for 3.4? Or the LL variant will be better? I did the LL last league but didn't get a chance to do the farrul chest version. Is it really worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info