[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Question:

OP and the other player he links to are running long winter jewels (no clear mind). However the guide recommends clear mind and not long winter, why is this?
Last edited by Griff112 on May 4, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
could someone be kind and link all 3 variations of this build?

life/mom

es

LL life/mom

Op is very confusing.
"
boozee wrote:

life/mom

es

LL life/mom

Op is very confusing.

There's only 2 versions by Windz.

1. Life/MoM

2. LL Version. (It's the one that uses Energy Shield).

The 3rd one is my take on min-max DPS of the Life/MoM version. If you care for min-maxing and have the resource to do so (it's expensive).
"
Griff112 wrote:
Question:

OP and the other player he links to are running long winter jewels (no clear mind). However the guide recommends clear mind and not long winter, why is this?

You start with clear mind for dps since early on you won't use any except for Hatred in Essence Worm which doesn't reserve any mana due to essence worm ring (that's where you put Hatred). Later on if you decide to go Low Life version, ditch clear mind because you'll be reserving mana for some other auras or if you min-max the life/MoM variant, another jewel with life, crit multi x 2 beats out clear mind whilst giving you some life. This also allow you to get another aura to use like clarity/aspect. Be mindful, this will eat at your EHP since you'll be reserving 100% mana if you don' use Essense worm.
What is the point of having an elder helmet with remote mine and other skills in it if all the actual
mine gems are going to be in the bodyarmor?
"
fookolt wrote:
What is the point of having an elder helmet with remote mine and other skills in it if all the actual

Not Elder. Shaper's helm. The point is:

1. Early on it let's you use the helm as a 6-link, if you get a godly one with essence of horror crafting, additional mine plus hypothermia/increased AoE this will be your endgame item.

2. If you only got additional mine plus whatever else, it simply means you will always cast 4 mines at a time regardless if your links is in a 6-linked bodyarmour.
The additional mine MOD is global which translates to 33% more damage with just that mod.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on May 6, 2018, 8:34:17 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
boozee wrote:

life/mom

es

LL life/mom

Op is very confusing.

1. Life/MoM

The 3rd one is my take on min-max DPS of the Life/MoM version. If you care for min-maxing and have the resource to do so (it's expensive).

ahh ok. so for starters, I should do the regular life/mom. for end game I can transition to either LL or your min/max life/mom.

thanks for clearing that up.
"
boozee wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
boozee wrote:

life/mom

es

LL life/mom

Op is very confusing.

1. Life/MoM

ahh ok. so for starters, I should do the regular life/mom. for end game I can transition to either LL or your min/max life/mom.

thanks for clearing that up.

Spot on.

No worries.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
fookolt wrote:

1. Early on it let's you use the helm as a 6-link, if you get a godly one with essence of horror crafting, additional mine plus hypothermia/increased AoE this will be your endgame item.

2. If you only got additional mine plus whatever else, it simply means you will always cast 4 mines at a time regardless if your links is in a 6-linked bodyarmour.
The additional mine MOD is global which translates to 33% more damage with just that mod.

Oh duh, right. I meant shaper helm. Thank you!

If I do end up with a GG shaper helm that I use for mines, what gems should I use for the 6L in the body armour?
"
fookolt wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
fookolt wrote:

Oh duh, right. I meant shaper helm. Thank you!

If I do end up with a GG shaper helm that I use for mines, what gems should I use for the 6L in the body armour?

Dude, C'mon, use your head a little :)

If you're GC is 6 linked via your helm, use your armour for whatever you want. Hell you can even use a Kaom's Heart for some mad life.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on May 6, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info