[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey all,

Question about Fighting Elder / Uber Elder.

The 'slow' that he does, the one that slows your movement speed down significantly, can this be avoided? Also, the freeze he does once he is below 60% hp, can this be avoided? Do we have to use Kaom's Roots to avoid those attacks?

I went the rare boots + Born in the Shadows route.
Can pls someone tell me in which case i should take Kaoms Roots instead of Sin Trek? Just leveling up my character and thinking about build.
Kaoms Roots is for life/MoM variation, and Sin Trek is for the low life variation
Ign: Icyboss
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Oh hey, get yourself a corrupted charge duration long winter jewel(at least 5%) and replace it with 1 of your long winter jewels, this will allow you to respec 1 skill point from your passive tree (one of the frenzy duration node around the shadow area). Should give you permanent charges w/o the ~0.7 sec drop you would otherwise have with only 1 18% duration node.

Thanks for pointing that out. I tried to corrupt over 10 long winters, but not luck so far. Got a few with silence, and one fevered mind.

Someone also told me that you can use "less duration", if the item on which you crafted aspect has one socket. I have yet to try it, but might be worth getting another unset ring.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Mirchea wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Oh hey, get yourself a corrupted charge duration long winter jewel(at least 5%) and replace it with 1 of your long winter jewels, this will allow you to respec 1 skill point from your passive tree (one of the frenzy duration node around the shadow area). Should give you permanent charges w/o the ~0.7 sec drop you would otherwise have with only 1 18% duration node.

Hey trying to figure out how this works for perma charges, got myself a jewel with 6% duration. So its now 7 sec left of cats agility when the charges wear off. Do i have to pick up 2 frenzy/Power duration nodes to achiev perm charges or what am i missing?
You have 3 options:
- pick up 2 extended (type of) charge nodes
- pick up 1 extended (type of) charge node + 1 (or several) corrupted jewels
- socket a less duration gem in an item with aspect crafted on it (need to be double checked)
"
Nadiblob wrote:
Kaoms Roots is for life/MoM variation, and Sin Trek is for the low life variation

good hp/res/mov speed boots way better than kaoms for hp version
hey guys , i'm interested in trying to LL version of the build but i only have 6.5~ ex
do u think i can make some kind of a budget version?
can some one tell me why i get too much damage in maps

getting rekt everytime helps would be appreciated
Last edited by PVTSO on Apr 14, 2018, 3:11:12 PM
"
PVTSO wrote:
can some one tell me why i get too much damage in maps

getting rekt everytime helps would be appreciated

edit: i think its because i missed the blind modded passive skill

edit2: just done my last lab which is ulab and everything is ok
Last edited by PVTSO on Apr 16, 2018, 2:28:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: