[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
rndt_t wrote:
Good day, how can i improve this: https://pastebin.com/1Q66t4dG
right now pob told me that with conc it makes 100k, is it possible to make near 150 ?
. If you're into tooltip dps yeah.

can u explain more fully ?
"
Edeka wrote:
Can anyone help me to improve my build?

Thanks!

- No spell damage on shield.
- A ring with some kind of % cold or spell damage would be nice, too.
- Belt of the Deceiver doesn't work with spells, get yourself a Stygian Vise with nice life/resists and a nice abyss jewel (get one with fire damage on spells to proc ignite for Yoke of Suffering).
- Amulet is kinda bad, you'd get much more from a Yoke of Suffering (see above).
- No additional mine on helmet, and you're using the helm enchant and 2 Long Winter; that's overkill. Choose one of them. Also, with 2x Long Winter, you can pretty much ditch the Area of Effect nodes next to Amplify and free yourself some points.
- Deep Wisdom node is not needed.
- Ditch your Quicksilver Flask and get a Taste of Hate or Atziri's Promise.
- IMO, survivability without Born in the Shadows is not so good. Ditch Kaom's and get some nice boots with 90+ HP and resists (+30% mov. speed is a boost). Use Kaom's only for Elder/Uber Elder.
- Clearing maps with a shaped dagger isn't needed most of the time. You can really use some swift shield charging with a Brightbeak.
- You don't have a Spell Totem with Detonate Mines linked. That alone severely augments your damage output. Also, put HP and resist support gems on your golem.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
Can anyone help me to improve my build?

Thanks!

- No spell damage on shield.
- A ring with some kind of % cold or spell damage would be nice, too.
- Belt of the Deceiver doesn't work with spells, get yourself a Stygian Vise with nice life/resists and a nice abyss jewel (get one with fire damage on spells to proc ignite for Yoke of Suffering).
- Amulet is kinda bad, you'd get much more from a Yoke of Suffering (see above).
- No additional mine on helmet, and you're using the helm enchant and 2 Long Winter; that's overkill. Choose one of them. Also, with 2x Long Winter, you can pretty much ditch the Area of Effect nodes next to Amplify and free yourself some points.
- Deep Wisdom node is not needed.
- Ditch your Quicksilver Flask and get a Taste of Hate or Atziri's Promise.
- IMO, survivability without Born in the Shadows is not so good. Ditch Kaom's and get some nice boots with 90+ HP and resists (+30% mov. speed is a boost). Use Kaom's only for Elder/Uber Elder.
- Clearing maps with a shaped dagger isn't needed most of the time. You can really use some swift shield charging with a Brightbeak.
- You don't have a Spell Totem with Detonate Mines linked. That alone severely augments your damage output. Also, put HP and resist support gems on your golem.

Thanks a lot mate! Will follow this
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

As Shadow said, it is hard to make suggestions without a proper context. So, I contacted him directly and he told me that he has a low budget (60c) atm, and was trying to do uber elder. He also uses wise oak and adding/removing an item might actually mess up his res.

1/ The mods and rolls on his shield are extremely nice. I would not swap it for some extra spell dmg (as it tends to be pricey) and would keep it until he can craft a second dagger.
2/ Elem, cold, or spell damage is always a plus. However, my first pick would be high hp, crit multi OR shock/freeze, and an open suffix - for adjusting res or crafting aspect.
3/ I would buy a cheap rustic sash as a temporary fix, then get a stygian belt (86) and chaos spam it.
4/ I would definitely go for a yoke, but only after sorting out his res and stats.
5/ Going for 2x long winter was one of my suggestions (it is cheap) and he can now replace his helmet for +1 mine (top priority imho).
6/ I would free 3 accessory nodes and go for an additional socket, but he can not afford a good jewel for now. At least, there are other things to fix before that.
7/ Wise oak + atziri OR taste of hate + atziri. (Otherwise, taste of hate might interfere with wise oak).

I mostly agree with the rest. For higher budget, it's also possible to get bubonic trail (boots) with 2 abyssal sockets.
It's really fun build to run, i can kill uber elder with 6k es and its my first 36/40 ever so many thanks to you windz!!!
"
Mirchea wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

As Shadow said, it is hard to make suggestions without a proper context. So, I contacted him directly and he told me that he has a low budget (60c) atm, and was trying to do uber elder. He also uses wise oak and adding/removing an item might actually mess up his res.

1/ The mods and rolls on his shield are extremely nice. I would not swap it for some extra spell dmg (as it tends to be pricey) and would keep it until he can craft a second dagger.
2/ Elem, cold, or spell damage is always a plus. However, my first pick would be high hp, crit multi OR shock/freeze, and an open suffix - for adjusting res or crafting aspect.
3/ I would buy a cheap rustic sash as a temporary fix, then get a stygian belt (86) and chaos spam it.
4/ I would definitely go for a yoke, but only after sorting out his res and stats.
5/ Going for 2x long winter was one of my suggestions (it is cheap) and he can now replace his helmet for +1 mine (top priority imho).
6/ I would free 3 accessory nodes and go for an additional socket, but he can not afford a good jewel for now. At least, there are other things to fix before that.
7/ Wise oak + atziri OR taste of hate + atziri. (Otherwise, taste of hate might interfere with wise oak).

I mostly agree with the rest. For higher budget, it's also possible to get bubonic trail (boots) with 2 abyssal sockets.

Oh hey, get yourself a corrupted charge duration long winter jewel(at least 5%) and replace it with 1 of your long winter jewels, this will allow you to respec 1 skill point from your passive tree (one of the frenzy duration node around the shadow area). Should give you permanent charges w/o the ~0.7 sec drop you would otherwise have with only 1 18% duration node.
Thanks so much for all the help you folks! You are great <3
Hey guys, is it worth buying a watchers eye with physical to cold conversion, to replace the 2 long winters?
Ign: Icyboss
"
Nadiblob wrote:
Hey guys, is it worth buying a watchers eye with physical to cold conversion, to replace the 2 long winters?

not realy it costs to much for releasing 1 jewel slot
ignore
Last edited by arielrahamim on Apr 14, 2018, 8:32:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info