[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Mamon6 wrote:
4.8k HP 500ES and 1.4k mana.

ohh soo 1k more than me :D Thats make a diffrence cuz he cant one hit u

"
Nrevi wrote:
Anyone else struggling with the maze of the minotaur map? It was my first t16 and i used up all my portals, didn't kill him either.

Nah for me its the best guardian, i had some problem early but only bcs i dont know well his mechanics now its ez on all mods
what variation do i want to focus for min maxing? pure sabo? or scion sab/gguardian?
Last edited by ClosedBetaSupporter on Mar 31, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
"
Nrevi wrote:
Anyone else struggling with the maze of the minotaur map? It was my first t16 and i used up all my portals, didn't kill him either.

Bait his underground tunneling move, totem and spam mines.

To do that you run up to his line of sight, he either move towards you by running and if he does just back away until he does that tunneling dash of his or he will just use the dash, once this happens put a spell totem down close to you but not where he will pop and spam mines, once he resurfaces he'll eat all of them. He's in fact the easiest guardian to kill.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 31, 2018, 11:12:36 PM
"
Very much appreciated. Can you explain to me in layman's terms why this flows better? You're still hand detonating right. I've never used Frostbolt before so I'm wondering if it is that skill's behavior itself you prefer over GC for mapping (it's AOE?) (and then use GC for bosses?).

Thanks for your help. I've read all of you posts shadow and they have helped me a ton with this GC build.

FB with 2 x frozen trail jewels (it's threshold jewels) grants 5 frostbolts per mine and they all have innate pierce. It scales off mine damage and mine gems as well as cold damage/elemental damage and spell damage from passive tree and gear. They were strong enough to kill Trash in 1 shot at Tier 16 maps. No weapon swapping was required for this. The only downside to it is having to slot in 2 x frozen trail jewels, not for more projectiles which could be solved with a greater multiple projectile gem but for the projectile speed increase through the jewels as I didn't want to allocate too much stuff to the passive tree or gear to get "increased projectile speeds".

I made another variant that uses a wand + lycosidae shield (hits can't be evaded) as Kinetic blast is not a spell but an attack hence accuracy is required and why we use this shield instead for 100% accuracy. This one requires a weapon switch to your GC miner main weapons (in my case dual dagger) when at bosses/tough enemies as Kinetic Blast will simply not be that efficient against single target and single target w/o a wall behind them but it is CRAZY clear even on T16 red maps.

Here's a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om49vbqccX8&t=18s
Please excuse the long run there. I was drunk when I made this and it's definitely much faster than this. Also excuse the extremely poor reaction time in the video, esp at boss. Messed up my hotkeys lol.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 2, 2018, 4:53:08 AM
"
Nrevi wrote:

what were map mods? You have better gear than me, but I've killed him deathless. Well maybe not much better, but regardless. Chimera was much harder, screw his mist phase, hate it with all my guts.
Last edited by zeturka on Apr 1, 2018, 7:17:55 AM
in the LL build.... wats the endury cry for? it doesnt seems to regen life when u use it near mobs. or is it too short to notice?

cheers
Ign: Zanosaur
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Very much appreciated. Can you explain to me in layman's terms why this flows better? You're still hand detonating right. I've never used Frostbolt before so I'm wondering if it is that skill's behavior itself you prefer over GC for mapping (it's AOE?) (and then use GC for bosses?).

Thanks for your help. I've read all of you posts shadow and they have helped me a ton with this GC build.

FB with 2 x frozen trail jewels (it's threshold jewels) grants 5 frostbolts per mine and they all have innate pierce. It scales off mine damage and mine gems as well as cold damage/elemental damage and spell damage from passive tree and gear. They were strong enough to kill Traps in 1 shot at Tier 16 maps. No weapon swapping was required for this. The only downside to it is having to slot in 2 x frozen trail jewels, not for more projectiles which could be solved with a greater multiple projectile gem but for the projectile speed increase through the jewels as I didn't want to allocate too much stuff to the passive tree or gear to get "increased projectile speeds".

I made another variant that uses a wand + lycosidae shield (hits can't be evaded) as Kinetic blast is not a spell but an attack hence accuracy is required and why we use this shield instead for 100% accuracy. This one requires a weapon switch to your GC miner main weapons (in my case dual dagger) when at bosses/tough enemies as Kinetic Blast will simply not be that efficient against single target and single target w/o a wall behind them but it is CRAZY clear even on T16 red maps.

Here's a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om49vbqccX8&t=18s
Please excuse the long run there. I was drunk when I made this and it's definitely much faster than this. Also excuse the extremely poor reaction time in the video, esp at boss. Messed up my hotkeys lol.

Ah, the Frozen Trail Jewels! That's what I was missing.

Since I just got the Uber enchant on my helm, swapping out my jewels semi-permanently should be a low hassle move ;-). Thanks.

Update: Tested out on an Elder Colosseum Map with Player Enfeeble and Goatmen...worked like a charm taking down those offscreen Goatmen and Null Portals. Good stuff.
Last edited by Tindraa on Apr 1, 2018, 4:53:18 PM
For leveling, better to use bitterdream or 4+linked Tabula?
If it's bitterdream, what's a decent chest I should replace tabula with? and what to use in offhand? Light of Junaris a decent shield for leveling with bitter?

if its tabula, another decent leveling wep ?

thanks
Last edited by droodic on Apr 1, 2018, 7:00:05 PM
"
droodic wrote:
For leveling, better to use bitterdream or 4+linked Tabula?
If it's bitterdream, what's a decent chest I should replace tabula with? and what to use in offhand? Light of Junaris a decent shield for leveling with bitter?

if its tabula, another decent leveling wep ?

thanks

tabula is better

brightbeak (faster) or princess for dmg
"
windz wrote:
tabula is better

brightbeak (faster) or princess for dmg

With brightbeak I do 100less dps than my shitty level 32 wand lol (im like 40rn)
I only use traps so what's the attack speed from brightbeak used for? not sure i understand how its better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info