[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Kamelkungen wrote:

Got this item, is the lvl 16 innervate negative to have on it? I mean, it increases the mana cost of the skill but it also gives some flat lightning and 20% chance to shock/12% shock effect. What do you think? Also, what support gems would benefit it the most? I'm Currently running GC + Minefield + Trap & Mine + Inc. Crit.

Also I'm still figuring out how to deal with the shield. Having two shields for brightbeak and boss dagger seems like a waste, swapping seems clunky. How do you solve it?

I'm also wondering why Yoke of Suffering is so good? Is the base dmg so high that it can permashock bosses? Because the item is cheap as hell.

Can someone help me out? :) also wondering why the guide says that Kaom's Roots doesn't work with the blind node, what does that mean? As far as I can tell it's only the "cannot be blinded" that doesn't work, but I can't recall the last time I was blinded by something anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cf5NujtX8A

A video (not mine) about the Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics nodes... seems OP but only 3.7k HP

Also forgot to ask: Most of Uber Elder dmg is cold? There's any other damage (non-melee hit)?
Brine King + Yugul Pantheon is the best option?
Last edited by kamidak on Mar 30, 2018, 3:24:46 PM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
I'm 72 atm.

Just solo'ed uberlab at 72, pretty much instagibbing Izaro as usual.

15 chaos craft:

Also ended up blowing some currency I was hoarding for this:

Bought it with dual mod on there and 2 other suffixes; I ended up meta-crafting it.

The build is going pretty smooth even whilst mapping now. Since 3.1 I was looking for an alternate skill to compensate for the poor mapping speed of GC and well, I found it.

Check the ^ gem link.

Also as usual:

And since I don't really need AoE increase due to Frostbolts being my clearing skill and no weapon swapping or gem swapping required, I ended up complementing Yoke's shock benefits with:

This goes back a couple of weeks, and I'm sure I'm being dumb, but how does this Frostbolt improve your mapping as you imply. I tried it and it is slower than GC...
"
gong318 wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
I also did shaper for the first time since playing with this build (but died to uber elder i *think* i could do it if i tried again or had multi stat daggers) but i used like 5 portals (slam got me like 1-2 times beam got me and balls got me like 2 times)

This build seems to die lots to random shit like desyncing or mines not being placed/going off (i have over 900 deaths lol)

I dont think i would recommend this build if you dont like dying or being able to take hits... it does 1 shot most trash (not bosses/ess mobs/yellows/reds)

I recommend you take the blind ascendancy node if you haven't already, perhaps you keep whirling blade into the mobs? You would want to place down the mine and detonate from a distance.

I do feel like i want to take or at least try this node... but i dont think i want to give up one of the others for it thats the prob

I also feel like i should take the 30% dodge node but again that would take away dmg i still think i need atleast until i ever get a multi dagger and i already dont use MoM to get more points (also dont like MoM seems like im always in panic mode with it)
So today I again tried 6L my Loreweave, after around 950 fuses total I still cant do it:

In harbinger I think I made like 3 6L armors with like 100-250 fuses. I got angry and frustrated and I told to myself lets burn more currency into this build. So I took dagger base, got phys to light regalled and got this:

PS: Im still salty about my Loreweave!
"
Asag wrote:
So today I again tried 6L my Loreweave, after around 950 fuses total I still cant do it:

In harbinger I think I made like 3 6L armors with like 100-250 fuses. I got angry and frustrated and I told to myself lets burn more currency into this build. So I took dagger base, got phys to light regalled and got this:

PS: Im still salty about my Loreweave!

I spent 2000 alts + a ton of scours and regals this week and am still at a white dagger. I did 6L my Carcass Jack in like 400 fuse though. God I hate RNG.
I will try this build! Seems pretty funny :)

Some thoughs on HC? Some tips in gear to level faster?

Thanks!
"
Tindraa wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
I'm 72 atm.

Just solo'ed uberlab at 72, pretty much instagibbing Izaro as usual.

15 chaos craft:

Also ended up blowing some currency I was hoarding for this:

Bought it with dual mod on there and 2 other suffixes; I ended up meta-crafting it.

The build is going pretty smooth even whilst mapping now. Since 3.1 I was looking for an alternate skill to compensate for the poor mapping speed of GC and well, I found it.

Check the ^ gem link.

Also as usual:

And since I don't really need AoE increase due to Frostbolts being my clearing skill and no weapon swapping or gem swapping required, I ended up complementing Yoke's shock benefits with:

This goes back a couple of weeks, and I'm sure I'm being dumb, but how does this Frostbolt improve your mapping as you imply. I tried it and it is slower than GC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XENXPxiBw
Anyone have good recommendations on glove enchants? I've looked over the list and there seems to be a few that could work well for us:

Blades: seems to scale with spell and physical damage increases, which we have in the tree.
Frost: has a lot of synergy with our tree, but after using this for a while it feels underwhelming... maybe it's because the projectiles don't pierce?
Winter: feels similar to frost, but triggers on hit. The multiple pulses could mean good damage, but honestly I didn't notice this when I had it.
Reflection: This one piqued my interest because it acts as a discount-isle decoy totem of sorts. Could help with survivability, not sure how effective it is on bosses and whatnot though.
Spite: while this one scales off of base attack damage, it does convert to cold damage, and also leaves a huge area of chilled ground. This is the one I am particularly interested in getting, mostly because that chilled ground seems like a huge asset. Probably a solid defensive boost.

If anyone has any pointers that would be amazing.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
Nrevi wrote:
If i was to craft a dagger that has decent rolls how much currency do you reckon I'll burn roughly? Also, what's the process?

It depends on your luck. From few alterations to thousands of them.

Process is ->

1. buying ilvl 84 SHAPED platinum kris
2. hit alterations until you get desired stat
3. regal it
4. if you get something decent go for multiple crafting mode if not - use scouring and repeat

BTW. i got 2 decent daggers for trade if someone needs

if you hit phys to lightning(one line magic), is it possible to augment into phys to cold(2 lines magic) or do you have to regal straight when it only has phys to lightning(one line magic)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info