[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
gong318 wrote:
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
Nrevi wrote:
If i was to craft a dagger that has decent rolls how much currency do you reckon I'll burn roughly? Also, what's the process?

It depends on your luck. From few alterations to thousands of them.

Process is ->

1. buying ilvl 84 SHAPED platinum kris
2. hit alterations until you get desired stat
3. regal it
4. if you get something decent go for multiple crafting mode if not - use scouring and repeat

BTW. i got 2 decent daggers for trade if someone needs

if you hit phys to lightning(one line magic), is it possible to augment into phys to cold(2 lines magic) or do you have to regal straight when it only has phys to lightning(one line magic)

For a magic item (blue), you can only have 1 prefix and 1 suffix, so it's impossible to augment into extra cold when you already have extra lightning.

In your example. It's luck of the draw and how big is your currency balance. You can use an augment on the 1 line phys to lightning and HOPE for a huge spell crit roll or something like that then Regal. If you hit that huge spell crit roll as per the example, you can then regal and pray for phys to cold and if you do get it, you made yourself a godlike dagger and if you don't get a good suffix but does get phys to cold then you're gonna spend 4 ex; 2 ex to craft prefix cannot be changed into an orb of scouring to remove the shitty suffix then multi mod it.

That's the difference, quite frankly, I always Aug, I had some pretty neat gear but I'm done with bestiary for now. My on and off gf decided to prank me- told my nephew to log into my account and delete everything... little did she know that my nephew is a bit of an idiot and he fucking deleted everything. I'll be back in 3.3 lol
OMG support came through.

Got my shit back!
Today go to my 1 uber elder. This fight is really fun! :) After 1 dead, killed Elder and complet zana quest line:) Really thank for this build.

With Conc in hideout got 98k

Gear:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Tindraa wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Check the ^ gem link.

Also as usual:

And since I don't really need AoE increase due to Frostbolts being my clearing skill and no weapon swapping or gem swapping required, I ended up complementing Yoke's shock benefits with:

This goes back a couple of weeks, and I'm sure I'm being dumb, but how does this Frostbolt improve your mapping as you imply. I tried it and it is slower than GC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XENXPxiBw

Very much appreciated. Can you explain to me in layman's terms why this flows better? You're still hand detonating right. I've never used Frostbolt before so I'm wondering if it is that skill's behavior itself you prefer over GC for mapping (it's AOE?) (and then use GC for bosses?).

Thanks for your help. I've read all of you posts shadow and they have helped me a ton with this GC build.
"
Mamon6 wrote:
Today go to my 1 uber elder. This fight is really fun! :) After 1 dead, killed Elder and complet zana quest line:) Really thank for this build.

With Conc in hideout got 98k

Gear:

How much life es and mana u got bro? I wanna try to do uber elder but i think i got too low defence.I got 3.7k life 600 es and 1500 mana for mom 80k tooltip in ho
I have a question about the crafting daggers process.

Lets say I manage to drop a rare dagger with dual conversions and bad suffixes etc.

If I use the "prefixes cannot be changed" then scour the dagger, will I keep the dual conversions mods ?
Last edited by TsunaH on Mar 31, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
"
TsunaH wrote:
I have a question about the crafting daggers process.

Lets say I manage to drop a rare dagger with dual conversions and bad suffixes etc.

If I use the "prefixes cannot be changed" then scour the dagger, will I keep the dual conversions mods ?

Yeah you do.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
OMG support came through.

Got my shit back!

naise

Managed to get another conversion on a dagger and had to divine it to get high % !
Remove the crit chance I had with a master.
Last edited by TsunaH on Mar 31, 2018, 2:10:59 PM
4.8k HP 500ES and 1.4k mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info