[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Anyone else have the problem of the mines not detonating with the totem if you hold the attack button down? Or am I doing something wrong?
IGN : thephilosopher
Guys why do we use inc critical+hypotermia? According to path of building ele focus+trap and mine damage gibves more dps, am i missing something? Checked chilled option while using critical+hypothermia setup, and unchecked it with 2nd setup of gems.
"
noway55 wrote:
Guys why do we use inc critical+hypotermia? According to path of building ele focus+trap and mine damage gibves more dps, am i missing something? Checked chilled option while using critical+hypothermia setup, and unchecked it with 2nd setup of gems.

Think about yoke's mod - with ele focus you won't be ablr to shock or chill, IIRC.
Crit is there to have a better chance of inflicting ailments I guess, which synergises yoke, again.
Last edited by anone on Mar 29, 2018, 9:10:59 AM

Craftet this today

.. should i go Kaoms for more Life or Vaal Regalia with Spell Crit / Carcass?

bought this farrul's fur base for 7 exalted after seeing many people using it, coloured it using about 1500 jewellers and 6L-ed in under 50 fusings.

colouring is not hard if you have the jewellers.
Last edited by gong318 on Mar 29, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
"
anone wrote:
"
noway55 wrote:

Think about yoke's mod - with ele focus you won't be ablr to shock or chill, IIRC.
Crit is there to have a better chance of inflicting ailments I guess, which synergises yoke, again.

But u dont need chill ailment on bosses(on uberelder particular). And u dont need it it on maps, where u just oneshot everything. And total dps of chill+hypothermia+inc critical lower then elefocus+trap and mine damage.
Or do we need ailment for anything else but slowing mobs?
so I haven't been following all that much, but most of the people are deviating from the original build because of the shaper stat sticks/daggers .
so what's the general consensus on
1) should I get a triple innate socketed(hypothermia,aoe,remote mine) + additional mine on the helmet and forgo carcass jack ?
2) yoke of suffering vs crit multi amulet with resists
3) 2x shaper daggers or 1x shaper dagger + shield for general bossing
is ice golem or stone golem more viable for this build?

Got this item, is the lvl 16 innervate negative to have on it? I mean, it increases the mana cost of the skill but it also gives some flat lightning and 20% chance to shock/12% shock effect. What do you think? Also, what support gems would benefit it the most? I'm Currently running GC + Minefield + Trap & Mine + Inc. Crit.

Also I'm still figuring out how to deal with the shield. Having two shields for brightbeak and boss dagger seems like a waste, swapping seems clunky. How do you solve it?

I'm also wondering why Yoke of Suffering is so good? Is the base dmg so high that it can permashock bosses? Because the item is cheap as hell.
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Mar 29, 2018, 5:40:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info