[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Loving the build.
Switched to low-Life Sabo last night and so glad I did. Was using 6L C. Jack and finally 6L the Shaves I had bought 6S.
POB has me at around 300K dps with Conc.

Spoiler

Last edited by NaughtyDemon on Mar 27, 2018, 9:49:26 AM
Hey was wondering if i dont got problem getting max resist . u think i sHould drop alira bandit to get 2 passive and get snowforged by droping 1 life passive ? Or the crit multi will give me more dmg ?? Or i can go for acrobatic.

And will my dmg will be affect alot if i drop one of my dagger with physical as cold dmg for a shield and except the life it will give me having a shield . is it really worth ?? I got issue with minautor and i did once shaper and i die 3 time . 2 could have probably be avoid if i was not that bad.

Also i am using a hatred cold pen watcher eye. Is it better then a normal jwl? If not wat jwl will u recomend or other wathcher eye mod ? (I cant afford double mod for now )

Also my flask . i got wise oak with lightning and cold resist that match . is it still better then atziri flask ?? Which one for boss kill?? Or any advice on other flask?

Also if you have time u can check my profile and give me any advice will be appreciated for next upgrade that will affect me the most once i found more currency thx ( i know i am trying to nake a double extra mod dagger but no succes yet) and the conc effect gem in gloove is to swap with area gem for boss kill

So to help answer plz
1)drop alira for snowforged?
2)acrobatic?
3)shield??
4)watcher eye??
5) flask?
6) advice ??

Thx for help and build all .
Last edited by picketingcarl on Mar 27, 2018, 9:49:44 AM
Just got this helm:

With 6L Tabula I have 24 176 tooltip dps (crap gear, char name Uberatorr). After changing to this helm I have only 19 250 tooltip dps.

So can the helm beat proper 6L Loreweave when I can use 20% quality gems? Or the tooltip is wrong and its stronger?
"
Asag wrote:
Just got this helm:

With 6L Tabula I have 24 176 tooltip dps (crap gear, char name Uberatorr). After changing to this helm I have only 19 250 tooltip dps.

So can the helm beat proper 6L Loreweave when I can use 20% quality gems? Or the tooltip is wrong and its stronger?

Hypothermia doesnt improve tooltip dps

Helmet is fine though
Can’t decide to start Sabo or Scion LL. Is there a big difference?
Hey Windz, just watched your LL videos. Looks interesting. I noticed you arent using Lavianga's with this setup while it rests in your stash. I am guessing since this build reserves a lot of mana, its not beneficial as much? Whats the exact reason you do not prefer to use this flask?
Last edited by alpish on Mar 27, 2018, 5:29:06 PM
Farrul's Fur doesn't grant Aspect of the Cat on its own. Or am I missing something?
"
Ruenzi wrote:
Farrul's Fur doesn't grant Aspect of the Cat on its own. Or am I missing something?

you can get it added as a mod on something else, like a rare neck as the helm is a large dps loss for us to wear.

"
windz wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
Just got this helm:

Helmet is fine though

Yeah, its funny how it all works, in the end, can't really trust tooltip dps or dps shown on POB. Everything just dies super fast regardless.

Imagine if we had a dps/combat log in game... :D
"
Goremise wrote:
"
Ruenzi wrote:

you can get it added as a mod on something else, like a rare neck as the helm is a large dps loss for us to wear.

"
windz wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
Just got this helm:

Helmet is fine though

Yeah, its funny how it all works, in the end, can't really trust tooltip dps or dps shown on POB. Everything just dies super fast regardless.

Imagine if we had a dps/combat log in game... :D

Funny you would say don't trust tooltip and you made the same assumption with farrul's helm. With born in the shadows that helm is close if not above the additional mine helmet.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 28, 2018, 12:57:06 AM

Hi all, can I get feedback on which is better? POB shows that the coral amulet performs 50k dps more then yoke of suffering.

Also, what are the advantages of farrul's fur over carcass jack? seeing all the positive comments on farrul's fur makes me want to switch to it.

This is my pastebin if I could get feedback :)

https://pastebin.com/bYRcRwTg

thanks a lot
Last edited by gong318 on Mar 28, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info