[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Got something like this from:

I should just regal this? Or augment first?
Does the itemlevel matter when going to craft a shaped Platinum Kris?
"
muulu66 wrote:
Does the itemlevel matter when going to craft a shaped Platinum Kris?

yeah, u need ilvl 80+...

http://poeaffix.net/1h-dagger.html#/

U can scroll down to 'Shaped Mods' in the left, prefix, and see the 'Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage'...
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 18, 2018, 9:38:57 PM
wow,its cool
so u regal after u get 1 mod?
"
rotheee wrote:
so u regal after u get 1 mod?

You can do that as well. Thing is, it saves you 2 ex (no prefixes cannot be changed required) if you manage to get another extra mod with the regal however the fact and the matter is using an Aug has the potential of giving you some badass suffix and high rolled one as well.
"
Qoptery wrote:
I put Shield Charge / Faster Attacks / Fortify and Flame Dash to my helmet with additional mine enchant... Now i cant use flame dash because it puts mine there

If I put CWDT / IC / Frostbomb / Enfeeble to helmet will I encounter same issue? What combination should I put to helmet with additional mine affix?

Thanks...

Well, apparently you can't use skills with the "spell" tag or attacks that are useable with ranged weapons.

So before getting Insanity Gloves, I'd say the helmet should hold Shield Charge or Whirling Blades. After that, well, you need to use non-Kaom's boots to hold the CWDT setup or downgrade that to a 3L. The helmet becomes a joker then. I'd probably move my 4L golem there. That might end up triggering as a mine but I don't see a problem with that.

"
Asag wrote:
Got something like this from:

I should just regal this? Or augment first?

Conventional wisdom seems to be to regal directly.
Thinking about it, both ways have their merits:

pro Augment:
- You could hit a valuable suffix to keep.
- You remove one affix group from the pool of potential regal outcomes.

con Augment:
- If you hit a bad suffix, you'd have to pay 2 ex after a successful regal to scour it with help from Haku's metamod.
but i can get cold and light add only with alts/augs or?
"
rotheee wrote:
but i can get cold and light add only with alts/augs or?

No, both are prefixes.
This build can do HoGM?(Ofc if I add a SR gems setup)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info