[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Exileee wrote:
"
Lunarsz wrote:
Kinda stumped at the moment what could I be doing for more life?
My damage is pretty good at the moment but don't wanna lose a good chunk for life (around 45k tool tip damage right now).

You got 45k dps even without a 6l carcass? D: I can only reach a maximum of 29k dps with my current gear... I dunno if it's my daggers but they seem pretty similar to yours..? You got any idea what it might be?

yeah daggers are not too good, i got 80k tool tip with potion in ho and mine are not perfect too

"
Kamelkungen wrote:

I talked to some guy pushing the HC ladder, he used all AoE nodes and went with conc at all times. Can probably do the opposite too, spec less AoE, more dmg on tree and use Inc AoE all the time instead.

A question to you guys playing the build. How do you negate the problem with weapon swap? I see a lot of comments recommending Brightbeak, but if I use that in the weapon swap I need two good shields to be able to play. Is there any other solution to this? Like getting a high spell damage shield and don't give a fuck about spell crit? This is by far my biggest pet peeve so far :(

I use double daggers and whirling blades and i feel absolute fine with that, my clear speed is good this build need to stop for a sec to put mines soo i think its good without brightbeak. i dont have carrcas and i use inc aoe gem on maps and it feel rly rly smooth with 45-60k tool tip rly ez all tier dont even swap for conc on boss'es till i figth with guardians cuz t15 bosses are rly low.
Last edited by MisFilemon on Mar 19, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
How can this be HC viable ? ;o
"
pantelisf wrote:
How can this be HC viable ? ;o

Reflect immune... huge AoE... boss melter.... why not?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Aspect of the Cat bonus worth anything or is fully "overkill" for bosses?
is there any difference between a golden kris and a platinum kris for crafting if both are ilvl80+?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Mar 20, 2018, 6:37:32 AM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
is there any difference between a golden kris and a platinum kris for crafting if both are ilvl80+?

nop
"
Kamelkungen wrote:

A question to you guys playing the build. How do you negate the problem with weapon swap? I see a lot of comments recommending Brightbeak, but if I use that in the weapon swap I need two good shields to be able to play. Is there any other solution to this? Like getting a high spell damage shield and don't give a fuck about spell crit? This is by far my biggest pet peeve so far :(

U just need the grab the Brightbeak, press X, put it in the place of the dagger, press X again e put the dagger in the weapon1 slot... I do this really fast now, after some practice kk'

But to be honest, i'm doing till tier 15 using only Brightbeak without any problem, i only use the dagger in the bosses of tier 14-15... I don't even use my Conc Effect too kk'
So, helmet with "place a additional mine" is better, what I should to do with my 6l carcass? :(
Playing a variant of this now ( rank two hc sab with no intention of swapping to kb)

The changes to sab have been a godsend. Only time I have gotten low was on a double boss ghosted minus max acid lakes.

Possibly the strongest build I’ve played since howa raider tbh. Previously I had gotten 99 in harb with it https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173151979. Gear is probably done for the time being, but I may get some more gear with chaos res in attempt to mitigate that damage. Considered going LL as well, but presence being so expensive is offf putting

Edit: Typed this on phone, corrections made when I got home
Last edited by lif44 on Mar 20, 2018, 1:39:46 PM
If I get a watchers eye with hatred phys to cold %40 conversion can i drop down 2 long winters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info