[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Plaux wrote:
"
Exileee wrote:
I only seem to reach 19k WITH conc in my HO :/ Anyone mind checking my gear out and tell me what to improve...?

Cannot view characters in your profile.

My bad! Fixed it.
Check me please, 6l is better than this helmet? uber atziri done deathless.
"
louizfgozzi wrote:
Check me please, 6l is better than this helmet? uber atziri done deathless.

Yes and no.

Your helmet is on par with a 6L for we can count Remote Mine Support and 2% Crit for socketed Spells as a pseudo 6L with the added bonus of 26% inc Mine damage.

However most people run any helmet with the Remote Mine / Place an additional Mine support, which turns your 6L chest into something like a pseudo 7L for you get 4 mines instead of 3, which is a plain 33% more multiplier.

I think a perfect Shaper helmet would be the ultimate endgame solution though. You could have Remote Mine / Additional Mine as one mandatory suffix and add Hypothermia, crit chance, life, inc AoE support from there. That enables a double main skill setup like Frostbolt / GC or Kaom's Heart.

@Windz:
I don't have the time at my hands that I had in Abyss, but I've overcome my initial struggles and enjoy this build now. Thanks for providing the guide!
I modified my skill tree a little after getting down to Acrobatics. I think there are some good nodes that are better than those in the Templar area. I'm currently thinking about getting Phase Acro. Thoughts on that? From an endgame PoV?
How did he get 118 skill points in his opening 3.2 POB at level 93? I can't seem to get that. anybody able to assist
I put Shield Charge / Faster Attacks / Fortify and Flame Dash to my helmet with additional mine enchant... Now i cant use flame dash because it puts mine there

If I put CWDT / IC / Frostbomb / Enfeeble to helmet will I encounter same issue? What combination should I put to helmet with additional mine affix?

Thanks...
How did he get 118 skill points in his opening 3.2 POB at level 93? I can't seem to get that. anybody able to assist
Kinda stumped at the moment what could I be doing for more life?
My damage is pretty good at the moment but don't wanna lose a good chunk for life (around 45k tool tip damage right now).
"
Lunarsz wrote:
My damage is pretty good at the moment but don't wanna lose a good chunk for life (around 45k tool tip damage right now).

6 link your carcass, don't forget to vaal/ +20 qtt your links and swap for a shield +8x/+9x life instead of 2 daggers ?
You could easily reach 50 k dmg with a good shield crit / life / es .
And you wont even need that much dmg anyway, 50k in HO with a shield you could already easily run t16 / Shaper/Elder T15 and U-atziri deathless.

For u-Elder... no idea if it's possible, and I can't try it, i'm pretty sure i'll be waaaay too laggy to clear it :(
"
Lunarsz wrote:

You got 45k dps even without a 6l carcass? D: I can only reach a maximum of 29k dps with my current gear... I dunno if it's my daggers but they seem pretty similar to yours..? You got any idea what it might be?
Hey, great build. Was wondering what you all thing is the best method for getting dual phy mods on weps. I got about 3 ex to work with and it seems crafting is the only affordable solution. Should I buy 2 level 80 bases and chaos/essence spam or is alt into regal the best way to go? Cheers in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info