[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

guys , if i have 2 GC threshold jewels , will i still have additional dps from the helm enchantment ?
"
Tikrit47 wrote:

been farming uber elder, got my second dagger via alt regal pretty much oneshotting everything now

Wow second dagger is insane how much alt for duo %??

"
vaan99 wrote:
I've been playing this build for a week now. I'm not that fast player so I've just now got to t16 maps and all endgame bosses. I'm posting here because I've hit a wall, it seems to me that my damage is subpar for endgame so it takes forever to kill anything. I even failed a Hydra with few nasty mods because I couldn't burst fast enough through it to skip all annoying attacks he does, which also makes my survivability bad.

My question is how do I scale damage further? I'm aiming to craft myself god shaper stat stick, I have ilvl 80 shaper sceptre so it's just matter of time, I'm planing to get 21/20 gc gem. Somewhere further in the future I plan to find shaper helmet with +1 placed mines mod and maybe even enchant. All these are pretty expensive and high end upgrades, but it seems that damage difference between provided example build in the thread and my own is too step.

I'd really appreciate if someone knowledgeable would take few minutes just to skim over my character and give me few pointers.

U got very low weapon and shield if u invest a little in this your dmg can go up even 30k soo first upgrade your weapons. Also this helmet with 1 additional mine is very helpfull.
"
MisFilemon wrote:

U got very low weapon and shield if u invest a little in this your dmg can go up even 30k soo first upgrade your weapons. Also this helmet with 1 additional mine is very helpfull.

You are so right. I put your daggers in my pob and my damage almost doubled. You really helped me out, thank you.
Hi, is 3k health normal for the build? I am able to kill things fast, yet there are times where if I am unable to detonate or set the totem fast enough, I die.

Also is dual daggers better than dagger + shield?
Last edited by HansKoKo on Mar 11, 2018, 3:08:11 PM
I'm 72 atm.

Just solo'ed uberlab at 72, pretty much instagibbing Izaro as usual.

15 chaos craft:

Also ended up blowing some currency I was hoarding for this:

Bought it with dual mod on there and 2 other suffixes; I ended up meta-crafting it.

The build is going pretty smooth even whilst mapping now. Since 3.1 I was looking for an alternate skill to compensate for the poor mapping speed of GC and well, I found it.

Check the ^ gem link.

Also as usual:

And since I don't really need AoE increase due to Frostbolts being my clearing skill and no weapon swapping or gem swapping required, I ended up complementing Yoke's shock benefits with:

Anyone mind specing me if they have time, just trying to see what I can do better.
Just completed red elder and most t14's.
Been playing with this build on HC for afew days. Did a few modifications and now i'm looking for ways to upgrade my damage/survavbility.

Should i go for shaper spectre or dagger first? Thinking of getting another jewel socket too for 2x long winter.

If anyone can look at my character, name is "NetoGCMiner" on BHC, and tell what to upgrade first.
Loreweave seems to be even better than Carcass Jack isn't it?

http://poe.trade/search/ikanatinikasah
probably depends on the loreweave, apparently it can have aa huge range of rolls.

Here's my current gear, working on 6linking that chest as of right now, then i also have another double conversion dagger that i need to "prefixes cannot be changed" and multimod it. Waiting to find a well rolled additional mine helmet with intervate, and preferably a 2 abyss socket bubonics w/ damage pen. Still doing enough damage as is, 235k per mine. Not where i want it but its not bad. Second league playing this build, and as always i love that i can shrek endgame content with ease.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info