[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
MisFilemon wrote:
Very nice build, for now its best build i play i think. But idk where i drop soo much dmg. You wite u got about 50k with conc and hmm i have like 28k with potion in ho and have no idea where i lost soo much dmg. I link here my eq no carcass jet but i dont think so it will boost my dmg soo high

Any advice ?

Helm enchant for one. I dont know much else, my gear is worse but I am having fun so far.
tried the acrobatics, makes a big difference for me using tabula rasa.

What evasion and mana regen percent do you guys end up with? I feel like MOM is actually killing me more than it helps.
"
LordDargath wrote:
tried the acrobatics, makes a big difference for me using tabula rasa.

What evasion and mana regen percent do you guys end up with? I feel like MOM is actually killing me more than it helps.

I got 21 % Evade and 68.4 mana regen. Mom is super helpfull late game. Also try to learn how good manage your vaal clarity if u got one. On lover lvls i was eble to run whole map on vaal clarity and got full mana all the time soo mom dosent kill me and i always have mana to put the mines. Put your gear im curios what u all going in league :) Now i try to link my Carcass already 1.5 ex of fus and nothin

"
dkowalch wrote:
Helm enchant for one. I dont know much else, my gear is worse but I am having fun so far.

Yeah i try to get enchant. I have a lot of fun too i make t14-15 ez but i try Hydra and got not enough dmg and maybe life. Maybe i just wanna make all too fast cuz i im only lvl 86 right now
Last edited by MisFilemon on Mar 8, 2018, 2:57:28 PM
"
MisFilemon wrote:
Very nice build, for now its best build i play i think. But idk where i drop soo much dmg. You wite u got about 50k with conc and hmm i have like 28k with potion in ho and have no idea where i lost soo much dmg. I link here my eq no carcass jet but i dont think so it will boost my dmg soo high

Any advice ?

Shaped Dagger with single/dual extra mod like those

Also why controlled destruction gem? Use concentrated effect gem instead.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
MisFilemon wrote:

Any advice ?

OMG xD soo i make a big mistake dont even realize this, thx bro!.
And about Shaper dagger is pretty expensive now i think xD and i dont have soo much currency to make my own soo its a big big upgrade. And in 1st site of this build op don't have dagger like this and still much more dmg than me

killed uber elder on 2. try got
fight is hard with only flasks as regen. kinda unlucky with shaper this league did like 12 no dying sun or starforge. also did uber atziri. 2. time playing this build in a league quite reliable as boss killer. not sure what to do next, i farmed chimera till i did storyline, probably chimera as only t16 is best farming profit atm unless you have high budget and can kill uber elder seems also quite profitable

farmed 2 doctor cards but lost a lot of currency finishing the story, probably gonna go for a watchers eye next
edit: ignore belt enchant dont have tora 7 yet
Last edited by Tikrit47 on Mar 8, 2018, 6:03:20 PM
What crafting mod on dagger scales better with the high end DMG?

- (35 to 44)% increased Spell Damage
- Adds (12–21 to 16–27) Fire Damage to your Spells
- Adds (10–19 to 13–22) Cold Damage to your Spells
- Adds (1–39 to 4–42) Lightning Damage to your Spells

- And the 2nd question...if I have the choice to pick "add fire/cold or light DMG to spells", should I always take the highest value (Light in this case) even if I run cold damage with glacial cascade?
So I got this helm

Anyone know the best support gems for it?
"
renroval wrote:
So I got this helm

Anyone know the best support gems for it?

Hmm for me best option is to use 6l rather than this. U want this helmet only bcs of "place an additional mine". U can put here some skills that u use like flame dash or vaal crarity smth like that cuz offensive skills wont work. But if u dont have 6l this is good option for start.

"
Tikrit47 wrote:

killed uber elder on 2. try got
fight is hard with only flasks as regen. kinda unlucky with shaper this league did like 12 no dying sun or starforge. also did uber atziri. 2. time playing this build in a league quite reliable as boss killer. not sure what to do next, i farmed chimera till i did storyline, probably chimera as only t16 is best farming profit atm unless you have high budget and can kill uber elder seems also quite profitable

farmed 2 doctor cards but lost a lot of currency finishing the story, probably gonna go for a watchers eye next
edit: ignore belt enchant dont have tora 7 yet

Nice! What lvl and what +/- dmg u decide to go shaper? I die too ez and cant get the Hydra that i tried, i left her with 1/3 hp but i think shaper is much easier cuz not to much aoe dmg ets. And maybe im noob a little cuz its my second seazon and never even try a guardians soo ...
Last edited by MisFilemon on Mar 8, 2018, 7:16:48 PM
"
MisFilemon wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
MisFilemon wrote:

Any advice ?

OMG xD soo i make a big mistake dont even realize this, thx bro!.
And about Shaper dagger is pretty expensive now i think xD and i dont have soo much currency to make my own soo its a big big upgrade. And in 1st site of this build op don't have dagger like this and still much more dmg than me

Just replacing the Gem with the conc effect would see a big increase in dps. Also you're missing another long winter jewel. You're only at 80% conversion atm. You need full cold conversion to make the most out of it.

You're also missing ~50% area damage, like a conc effect gem worth of damage from not using carcass jack, missing a few jewel sockets for those crit multi.

So don't quite compare your dps just yet to Windz' opening post hideout dps. Your dps is actually fine for the gear your have. Don't give up either, the build scales extremely well with crit multi/spell crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info