[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Just replacing the Gem with the conc effect would see a big increase in dps. Also you're missing another long winter jewel. You're only at 80% conversion atm. You need full cold conversion to make the most out of it.

You're also missing ~50% area damage, like a conc effect gem worth of damage from not using carcass jack, missing a few jewel sockets for those crit multi.

So don't quite compare your dps just yet to Windz' opening post hideout dps. Your dps is actually fine for the gear your have. Don't give up either, the build scales extremely well with crit multi/spell crit.

Ahh ok soo i need 100% conversion. I will try link carcass as soon as possible and yeah jewels just missing them bcs of low lvl i guess i need exp a little to 92 i think to get more holes( yeah i know how it sound but everything for damage xD). Already bought a dagger base use like 450 alts and cant get 2x % to cold and to light but will try to do this and then i will craf multiple mods on it and will got a perf dagger. Thx for your advice, gl bro.
"
renroval wrote:
So I got this helm

Anyone know the best support gems for it?

Concentrated Effect instead of controlled destruction providing you got 2 x long winter jewel on your passive tree.

You don't need a 6 link armor. That helm is extremely well rolled, save for resist/health but nevertheless well rolled with the crit/addtional mine and essence craft.

You can opt in for Kaom's heart instead.
"
MisFilemon wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Just replacing the Gem with the conc effect would see a big increase in dps. Also you're missing another long winter jewel. You're only at 80% conversion atm. You need full cold conversion to make the most out of it.

You're also missing ~50% area damage, like a conc effect gem worth of damage from not using carcass jack, missing a few jewel sockets for those crit multi.

So don't quite compare your dps just yet to Windz' opening post hideout dps. Your dps is actually fine for the gear your have. Don't give up either, the build scales extremely well with crit multi/spell crit.

Ahh ok soo i need 100% conversion. I will try link carcass as soon as possible and yeah jewels just missing them bcs of low lvl i guess i need exp a little to 92 i think to get more holes( yeah i know how it sound but everything for damage xD). Already bought a dagger base use like 450 alts and cant get 2x % to cold and to light but will try to do this and then i will craf multiple mods on it and will got a perf dagger. Thx for your advice, gl bro.

All good mate. I'm probably not going to play Saboteur this league. I ended up trivializing the game last league when I made one. Made it too damn op.

Also, pro tip. Ditch the mana flask and get yourself a lavianga's unique flask. They cost like 1 chaos this league due to unique flask beast crafting. This allows you to never run out of mana during instanced fights where you will not be able to use Vaal Clarity.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 8, 2018, 9:09:37 PM
Can anyone check out my current build and see what can be improved? I have a carcass 5l, just not using it at the moment. BirthGC is the char name.
Q1. Around what level did you spec out ELEMENTAL DAMAGE to PHYSICAL AND CHAOS DAMAGE ?

Q2. Noticed one skill tree has elemental damage on its PoB and the other PoB has physical and chaos damage route; I am assuming not from the fist page as indicated by other people. Any reason to choose one or the other?

Thanks.
So i helped my bud with uberlab and got this

Should i drop long winter jewel since i have 100% convert?
And what enchant is better for dps - 40% conversion or 40% dmg + 2 long winter jewels?
Last edited by AphexWoot on Mar 9, 2018, 2:58:45 AM
"
Plaux wrote:
Q1. Around what level did you spec out ELEMENTAL DAMAGE to PHYSICAL AND CHAOS DAMAGE ?

Q2. Noticed one skill tree has elemental damage on its PoB and the other PoB has physical and chaos damage route; I am assuming not from the fist page as indicated by other people. Any reason to choose one or the other?

Thanks.

To answer your question: I don't remember the level, but I respecced those nodes when the following conditions were met:

1)I started using GC (obviously)
2)I had enough respec points from quests
3)I could save up a few skill points because the next big gain was some levels away

Then I specced the phys nodes until I connected back to the starting point and refunded the ele nodes after.

However, I don't see the point of choosing the phys increase over the elemental increase nodes except for the 12 HP on the first node.

I'm not an expert at conversion calculations but from the Wiki and my PoB I take it, that at 100% conversion 10% inc physical is the exact same benefit as 10% inc elemental damage.

If we add flat elemental damage to the mix, which gets scaled by elemental bonuses only, the elemental nodes even go ahead.
haven't ran the math but going phys/chaos nodes may be better with atziri flask.
if u want craft a dagger with dual extra damage gl ..

i spent 3,6k alts and hundreds of scouring and regals last season till i got this

be sure u are rich when u start crafting .. i would do other things first
After trying ED and storm call and being disappointed, I'm coming back to GC for the fourth league in a row! I just can't decide between this and totems - any insight into the pros and cons of either?

All I can figure out for certain is that sabo has 5 times the regen of heiro, no clue about damage/speed though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info