[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Alienbutter wrote:

Now the Final Part, we put our Golem in this Setup aswell to Throw 5 Geodude Traps!
(The interaction of Golem+Trap Support is not new, been around 2016 for Golemmancer)
This is Faster than Selfcasting, gives us more Lifereg and improves our Defense alot.
Plus it buffs our Golems DMG since he is now a Trap and get Traps DMG bonus from Tree and Gear xD

I'm pretty sure they changed the trap modifiers to affect trap dmg only. In your case, the modifier would transfer to the golem. And as long as your golem doesn't learn to throw traps, it doesnt gain any benefits :) (it might even deal LESS damage from cluster support).
im playing this build because i love watching the skill animation of glacial cascade O_O
Hey,

is that just me, or are we dropping more mines with this build and minefield, than can be detonated or is it just me?
i usually detonate my mines with the totem. ive noticed that if i run into a pack, place my totem, keep dropping mines, the active mine counter is slowly increasing to 10 (my current maximum).
that would mean a loss of dps if i keep spamming, because some of the new mines will replace old ones before they detonate. or am i doing a mistake?
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Hey,

is that just me, or are we dropping more mines with this build and minefield, than can be detonated or is it just me?
i usually detonate my mines with the totem. ive noticed that if i run into a pack, place my totem, keep dropping mines, the active mine counter is slowly increasing to 10 (my current maximum).
that would mean a loss of dps if i keep spamming, because some of the new mines will replace old ones before they detonate. or am i doing a mistake?

You didn't take the DS right?
"
MadKat wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Hey,

You didn't take the DS right?

I did.
here my current setup (Pastebin Link for PoB): https://pastebin.com/MzGsNPgj
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
I'm just a miner DPS whore :D
40k hideout gg

How are you getting 40k gc in hideout? i had all lvl 20 gems (just 20qd all by GC as i didnt want to relvl gc so i just gcped it fully :D) and another aura on and only get like 16k a couple crit nodes wont make that go to 40k (or even prob 20k) unless your counting damage as a crit?

I dont see how you can do shaper with this as the damage is just to low vs how easy you are to die if you get hit... i did yellow tier guardians and died to them and all i was doing was charging all over the place while laying 1/2 casts of mines down but i did kill them (didnt try yellow elder)

Feel free to check my char :)
It's open
I must say The Princess is insane as a starting weapon for this build, easily 25% damage bump over Brightbeak, and its still fast (1.79 as) which is almost the same when using shiled charge for traveling.
Great stuff for 1 alch or fus.
"
djokosrb wrote:
I must say The Princess is insane as a starting weapon for this build, easily 25% damage bump over Brightbeak, and its still fast (1.79 as) which is almost the same when using shiled charge for traveling.
Great stuff for 1 alch or fus.

Shield charge doesnt benefit from weapon attack speed, only from increase attack speed stat - so princess vs BB is 15% vs 50%. Anyway, yes princess is ultimate starting weapon, like second hatred :)
Last edited by Chimerka on Mar 8, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
Oh, my bad then. Nvm, its great :)
Very nice build, for now its best build i play i think. But idk where i drop soo much dmg. You wite u got about 50k with conc and hmm i have like 28k with potion in ho and have no idea where i lost soo much dmg. I link here my eq no carcass jet but i dont think so it will boost my dmg soo high

Any advice ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info