[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I'm just a miner DPS whore :D
40k hideout gg
Hello Guys,

I am playing this Build and having a lot of Fun and Finger Cramps ;)
To all you who seek a weapon to start with I can recommend:

Its cheap and a good statstick with high Attack Speed so you can Shield Charge/ Whirling Blades Faster through the game.

I am farming UberLab with it and have not had Probs in Maps (mid tier atm).

Awesome Build.

cya
I don't really understand why everyone takes Explosive Expert over Born in the Shadows.

As I see it, the 20% inc area is overkill together with DS.
BitS gives you 30% inc dmg on blinded enemies, and everyone should blinded anyways around you. So, the 20% dmg increase from EE is lower than the dmg increase with BitS.
Most comments here state that we deal enough dmg and we got to focus on survivability, which we would gain alot with BitS as well.

So compared to BitS, EE gives:
+20% area
-10% dmg (20% vs 30% EE)
10% pen

Whereas BitS gives:
blind
10% reduced dmg taken
+10% dmg (30% vs 20% EE)

So, why does everyone pick EE over BitS?
"
Ghoser wrote:
I don't really understand why everyone takes Explosive Expert over Born in the Shadows.

As I see it, the 20% inc area is overkill together with DS.
BitS gives you 30% inc dmg on blinded enemies, and everyone should blinded anyways around you. So, the 20% dmg increase from EE is lower than the dmg increase with BitS.
Most comments here state that we deal enough dmg and we got to focus on survivability, which we would gain alot with BitS as well.

So compared to BitS, EE gives:
+20% area
-10% dmg (20% vs 30% EE)
10% pen

Whereas BitS gives:
blind
10% reduced dmg taken
+10% dmg (30% vs 20% EE)

I think is more playstyle than anything else. If u like stay close to enemies and popup de mines, take BitS, if u like to stay as far as possible ( my case ), you take EE or the 2 mininodes that #1 posted.
Hey Miners,

have a favor, can anyone check my gear pls and give me some suggestions what to replace? :)

Esp for life....bcs run only 4k atm but already have good ammount of life on gear. (At least I think I have. :D )

and a 2nd question...I found a shaped dagger (see weapon slot) ...can anyone tell me if hes good for this build?
And what enchant would be the best?

-25-34% increased spell DMG
-or adds (x-y) to (y-z) cold, fire or lighteneing DMG to spells (if this....what of the 3 would be the best?)?

My Char Name: Kryakull

Thank you in advance.

"

I'll go BitS....simply bcs of the better defense....bcs a dead Miner do 0 damage. :D
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 7, 2018, 6:47:34 AM
Made Ueber Lab now with this build(first time ever. :D)...."Born in the Shadows" is quite amazing. :D

What a quality of life, esp in combination with a lil bit Evasion (I run evasion flask) & Acrobatics passive.

Now u can dash in the middle of the mobs and they dont touch u (so no mana/life lose).

And what a breeze vs blind Bosses....the last T13 boss tried to kill the wall instead of me. XD

Abyss & Breach also faceroll now without taking damage....before the blind effect I died few times to Abyss encounters.

And catching blind Pokemons is like stealing a blind child his lollipop. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 7, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
I like the idea of going Bits and Acrobatics for red maps. What 4 notes would you guys sacrifice to get to acrobatics?
Hi, may I know why is it important to get 100% phys to cold conversion?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I'll go BitS....simply bcs of the better defense....bcs a dead Miner do 0 damage. :D

Fully agreed. The build stacks so much offense, and you *never* have enough defense.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
muulu66 wrote:
I like the idea of going Bits and Acrobatics for red maps. What 4 notes would you guys sacrifice to get to acrobatics?

Sanctity: you don't have armor (even less with Acrobatics), you have only a bit of ES, the stats are easily accessible from gear, and with 20% regen form Pyromaniac you are not going to miss the 1% regen.

Snowforged and the two nodes leading to it: nice but missable
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info