[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
limjojojo wrote:
Guys can i ask if increased % phys dmg on my weapon increases my GC dmg ?

Global yes
Local no
Has anyone tried Yoke of Suffering? How good is it with this build since you are be able to oneshot normal mobs anyway? Is it good for boss killing?
"
muulu66 wrote:
Has anyone tried Yoke of Suffering? How good is it with this build since you are be able to oneshot normal mobs anyway? Is it good for boss killing?

i don't like it (for this build), espacially if you want to drop kaoms boots. we allready do really good DPS, and have 1-2 ring slots without life. all i care about is to not get one-shotted by a random attack im too lazy/dumb/tired/drunk/etc to avoid, so i need every bit of life i can get. DPS is really no concern at all

EDIT: for reference: im using brightbeak for clearspeed + a ok-ish shield for DPS and a somewhat ok amu for DPS alone and im melting maps. no reason to go full glasscannon
Last edited by Nikkaj on Mar 6, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
What's a good helm to buy that has the uberlab glacial enchant? starkonjas, devotos, rat's nest, etc all have decent stats (and attack speed for our movement)... is it better to just get a helm with lots of life/resist?
Hey Miners,

have a favor, can anyone check my gear pls and give me some suggestions what to replace? :)

and a 2nd question...I found a shaped dagger (see weapon slot) ...can anyone tell me if hes good for this build?

My Char Name: Kryakull

Thank you in advance.
Hello Folks,

Running this build again from last league. In case anyone is interested on how good this build and cheap you can run it. I am playing self found and am currently into mid tier maps and the only decent item I have is a tabula I found early.

Working on uber lab currently but not having much luck finding trials. went bomb, explosive and demo and its going really smooth
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Hey Miners,

have a favor, can anyone check my gear pls and give me some suggestions what to replace? :)

and a 2nd question...I found a shaped dagger (see weapon slot) ...can anyone tell me if hes good for this build?

My Char Name: Kryakull

Thank you in advance.

you have to set your characters to public, we cant see them currently
"
Nikkaj wrote:

you have to set your characters to public, we cant see them currently

Ups...I see....done. :)
"
muulu66 wrote:

Read some posts from 3.1 Yoke was close to BIS and +1 curse was BIS.
I would say the best amulet for bossing is yoke and bisco for mapping. Everything dies in one hit when you have a 6L and an ok shaped weapon.
Last edited by alpish on Mar 6, 2018, 3:56:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info