[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

would be a much better dagger .. im selling this for example

With this dagger, avg dame up to 36k avg
I think this build importain's thing is waepon main hand.
Btw dual weild my avg dame up to 167k per use in POB
167k x10 mine = 1m6 xD

[/quote]

your profile is set to private so cannot view your skilltree, but at first glance fix your cwdt links
one of them casts only portal (wtf?) and detonate mines because your immortal call is too high level, the other one is way too high level but only casts frost bomb but not enfeeble..
You also need to replace your dagger , it is realy realy bad (increased phys does nothing, added lightning does nothing)[/quote]

I've set all free now you should see my skill's tree,i've also replaced the dagger with this,what about the jewels?why the damage is so low?
[/quote]

Your dagger isn't that good.

You're still missing cold/lightning extra damage mods like these:

Those aren't conversion mods atm, they're pure extra damage, just like having an extra hatred gem active or 2 depending on single or dual mod.
"
hoazgazh wrote:

With this dagger, avg dame up to 36k avg
I think this build importain's thing is waepon main hand.
Btw dual weild my avg dame up to 167k per use in POB
167k x10 mine = 1m6 xD

Congrats, now shoot for 6 mil + :)

Yeah some of us are already there.
When you guys say 6 mil, what stat are you referring to? What it says in the character screen or PoB?

If my character sheet just says 82018 damage per use, how far away am I?
Hello all,

I just want to say thank you very much (to Windz in particular for his build) and for all your advices,

I made all contents with this build (Shaper, Elder uber atziri (in duo easy).

So here my items:

So just thanks again
"
livejamie wrote:
Is it not worth it to go Shav/LL? I see a lot of people putting hundreds of exalts into this build but they still seem to go Life/MoM.

I managed to easily complete multiple uber atziris, shaper and every major boss in the game. With only lvl 82 char, 4.2k life and 1.9k mana. Avg damage was 45k in ho with hatred only. Had 55% cold pen with flask up. So build like this is extremely cheap and op IMO becouse it allows you to complete game so cheaply and easily. So its not rly worth it to put even 10ex in to build, didnt count 6l carcass to this, i guess even tabula would be fine tho. But do as u pleas. :)
"
When you guys say 6 mil, what stat are you referring to? What it says in the character screen or PoB?

If my character sheet just says 82018 damage per use, how far away am I?

PoB avg hit X number of mines. I don't personally use normal numbers, I use Shaper's as a dps dummy.He has 40% emelental resistance and 75% reduced curse effectiveness which means stuff like frost bomb gets reduced in effectiveness by 75%, same deal with elemental weakness which is why pure cold penetration has such great value in that fight.

At shaper you can lay down the max number of mines, in my case 10, 11 when I hit 95, I'm at 407k ATM so 4.07MIL initial burst with flask and power charge (binerot flag) as an offhand shield can make sure you start at full power charge, shock is guaranteed in my case via yoke of suffering amulet (severely underrated as its not a paper dps amulet). If anything survive that initial burst (nothing so far) the actual dps drops to 4 mines per cast (20% for a 5th mine via saboteurs ascendancy).

It's a crazy boss hunting build. I'm working on a variant at the moment that uses the helm for kinetic blast mines for clearing and the 6 link armor for boss, being mine based, you're reflect immune. It's a bit tricky as I need to find a good wand first as we don't scale much off flat damage jewels.

My profile is in my signature, MineMemeGod is the guy.
"
daish0 wrote:
I picked up a few tweaks from other GC characters and kept Long Winter because for mapping nothing can beat it and I don't really want to switch out Jewels every time I switch between normal maps and bosses like Guardians or Shaper (other bosses are a joke for this build, including Uber Atziri and Elder).

Gearing:
I use Brightbeak + Rare Shield for general mapping, nothing can beat Brightbeak in terms of Shield Charge Speed (at least I didn't found sonething better, even T1 attack speed weapons pale in comparison).

In weapon swap just keep 2 of the best stat sticks you have. Switch to them when you are at a boss (no shield charge possible anymore - still have Flamedash though, but not needed anyway)

Strategies:

Minotaur
Run to him, lay totem, press all damage flasks (Atziri's Promise, Taste of Hate, Diamond), right click, done
It's just his damage output that can sometimes surprise you (blind from Sabo really helps at him), try to not have more than 1 damage mod on that map (or better none)

Hydra
same, you just have to adapt if she disappears, maybe don't hit every single frost cannon bolt and don't stand in front of her

Chimera
this one will be out of phase all the time. Adds die quickly thanks to cascades shooting in all directions. Probably easiest one.

Phoenix:
In my opinion the most difficult. It is easy to avoid his own damage in the fight, but the adds and fire whirls like it to destroy the detonate totem which makes this fight a bit more annoying.
If it happens too oft (with the totem), you can also simple do the lay > detonate > move 1 inch > lay > detonate dance instead of relying on the totem.

Shaper:
It's just an "avoid his shi." type of game. Damage of this build is more than enough to quickly dispose of him. Once you avoid the balls or slams, it's basically "fire and forget".

Uber Atziri:
All bosses are a complete joke, they do nothing and instantly die.
The most dangerous mob in the Alluring Abyss are the ancient constructs (the vases that shoot phys/chaos projectiles), they hit really hard and from a great distance. Keep moving and avoid projectiles as much as possible (it is not a shame to e.g. stay safe behind a door for a second).
If you don't have chaos resistance on your build ... watch out for them and dispose of them as quickly as possible.

Elder Guardians:
The "garden/flower"-one can sometimes be a bit scary, as well as the fiery one (who shoots fireballs or some sort) - because they like to run away, but otherwise they die as soon as they appear.

Elder:
This one is just a waiting game, and a test for your AoE. With conc effect you may not reach all the portals in the arena from the center.
Try not to take too long at the beginning. Immediately start doing dps until he goes to portal phase, after that it's just boring. Even in a 6-player-party you can immediately literally "delete" the portals before they can spawn anything!

Here's my gear.
Obviously it is very good as I really dedicated a lot of currency and time into it (as the build is really really fun AND actually pretty nice for mapping - contrary to what people think about mines).

Mapping:

Weapon switch for Bosses:

(forget the gems in the sceptre, they are just in there for leveling them)

Rest:

(Anger in Essence Worm is only because I often map with a friend which runs a better Hatred, when solo I switch to Hatred obviously)

Jewels:

Baby:

I really like the new support mods, making it possible to use GC in the helmet instead of body armor so we can wear a Kaom's (this really improves defense by a lot).

If someone want's a copy of it (shameful advertising here, sorry if this offends someone), here's my thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077779

Anyway, if someone finds ways to still improve, just tell me. I always like to min-max my characters even more (would have to check if more jewel sockets could be beneficial, but they are at least 3 points away).

I need that watchers eye.

In your case. Corrupted Yoke with +1 curse, then shaped ring with assassin's mark on hit. Last I checked, WED doesn't do anything for us as GC is a spell not an attack, lose the Opal for a resist ring if you need. Since you're using kaoms, that's about it, if you really want to min Max, Shaper's 6 linked armor with spell crit, +1 active gem, high life and if there is one corrupted with +1 socketed gem.

Though you really don't need any of the unless you're a perfectionist lol.
How much currency should be invested into this build for it to kill bosses as fast as shown on videos? (3 sec Minotaur kill).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info