[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
"
When you guys say 6 mil, what stat are you referring to? What it says in the character screen or PoB?

If my character sheet just says 82018 damage per use, how far away am I?

PoB avg hit X number of mines. I don't personally use normal numbers, I use Shaper's as a dps dummy.He has 40% emelental resistance and 75% reduced curse effectiveness which means stuff like frost bomb gets reduced in effectiveness by 75%, same deal with elemental weakness which is why pure cold penetration has such great value in that fight.

At shaper you can lay down the max number of mines, in my case 10, 11 when I hit 95, I'm at 407k ATM so 4.07MIL initial burst with flask and power charge (binerot flag) as an offhand shield can make sure you start at full power charge, shock is guaranteed in my case via yoke of suffering amulet (severely underrated as its not a paper dps amulet). If anything survive that initial burst (nothing so far) the actual dps drops to 4 mines per cast (20% for a 5th mine via saboteurs ascendancy).

It's a crazy boss hunting build. I'm working on a variant at the moment that uses the helm for kinetic blast mines for clearing and the 6 link armor for boss, being mine based, you're reflect immune. It's a bit tricky as I need to find a good wand first as we don't scale much off flat damage jewels.

My profile is in my signature, MineMemeGod is the guy.

Thanks, I've been checking your profile a lot while leveing. I was also debating on whether to take the extra mine passive at 95.

Brinerot Flag is a good idea. Do you use Rallying Cry?
"
"
"
When you guys say 6 mil, what stat are you referring to? What it says in the character screen or PoB?

If my character sheet just says 82018 damage per use, how far away am I?

PoB avg hit X number of mines. I don't personally use normal numbers, I use Shaper's as a dps dummy.He has 40% emelental resistance and 75% reduced curse effectiveness which means stuff like frost bomb gets reduced in effectiveness by 75%, same deal with elemental weakness which is why pure cold penetration has such great value in that fight.

At shaper you can lay down the max number of mines, in my case 10, 11 when I hit 95, I'm at 407k ATM so 4.07MIL initial burst with flask and power charge (binerot flag) as an offhand shield can make sure you start at full power charge, shock is guaranteed in my case via yoke of suffering amulet (severely underrated as its not a paper dps amulet). If anything survive that initial burst (nothing so far) the actual dps drops to 4 mines per cast (20% for a 5th mine via saboteurs ascendancy).

It's a crazy boss hunting build. I'm working on a variant at the moment that uses the helm for kinetic blast mines for clearing and the 6 link armor for boss, being mine based, you're reflect immune. It's a bit tricky as I need to find a good wand first as we don't scale much off flat damage jewels.

My profile is in my signature, MineMemeGod is the guy.

Thanks, I've been checking your profile a lot while leveing. I was also debating on whether to take the extra mine passive at 95.

Brinerot Flag is a good idea. Do you use Rallying Cry?

Yeah, I really don't bother with full power charge anymore due to my damage output but if you've got low crit or decent crit and low damage, I guess starting the shaper like fights with full power charge helps.
I'm at 47.65 crit and 72.59 effective crit (with only a 391% modify) but I'll try it and see how it feels.
Is hypothermia instead of Increased critical chance also nice for Gc Miner?
ign:YeobaeK
"
oraclea wrote:
Is hypothermia instead of Increased critical chance also nice for Gc Miner?

Please elaborate. What context? Shaped helm, 6 linked body armor?

Generally speaking the only time you can ditch crit chance is if you're using a shaped armor with 1.5 spell crit or a shaped helm with spell crit and a kaoms heart + crit chance/ (usually pen) watcher's eye.

Does the above sound like your gear? If not stick to inc crit chance, w/o those you'll be sitting around 35%cc and that's too low.
Ended up crafting those badboys last night after a few chaos spam.

Don't mind the craft on the ring, it's on my wanderer atm. The helm though is pretty neat!
Would the Yolk of Suffering be BIS for this build. If not, would a shaper dual extra damage ammy be more effective?
plz .. stop posting ur craft due a few chaos ..

i used 8k++ alts and maaany regals and still dont got my dagger.

i think .. u are all working for GGG and u cheat those items.

fuk im upset :****(
but i wont stop. i cant .. this crafting shit is like heroin
anyone can show a bisco's setup pls?
"
rotheee wrote:
plz .. stop posting ur craft due a few chaos ..

i used 8k++ alts and maaany regals and still dont got my dagger.

i think .. u are all working for GGG and u cheat those items.

fuk im upset :****(
but i wont stop. i cant .. this crafting shit is like heroin
\

Keep at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info