[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Really fun build, i killed shaper 2nd try with lvl 85 (5 portals went down for the guardians) but how do you can get to 5k life? I am at 3.4k and 1.6k mana, but i took eldritch battery and this helped a lot with the mana issue (it regenerates faster)

Could someone pls check where i miss so much life?

Char is JadefalknerDrain
Last edited by hoazgazh on Jan 22, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
Is it not worth it to go Shav/LL? I see a lot of people putting hundreds of exalts into this build but they still seem to go Life/MoM.
livejamie

AVG dame HO with hatred: 79k
with ice golem: 81k
with flask: 101k
"
livejamie wrote:
Is it not worth it to go Shav/LL? I see a lot of people putting hundreds of exalts into this build but they still seem to go Life/MoM.

You can probably squeeze out more damage that way, but the price is very high.

MoM synergizes very well with this build because the mana cost can get extremely high (198 per "cast" with my helmet). I even use Lavianga's Spirit as it is both defensive and offensive like Taste of Hate and basically mandatory if you use 10% of your mana per skill use.

Lavianga's Spirit is a must have in my opinion.

It is very hard to get meaningful amount of ES nowadays if you don't get your ES from some other source like Watcher's Eye, Guardian/Hierophant Ascendancy or items like Shaper's Touch or Geofri's.

At least the build can utilize a shield, but still ... you would have to put a lot of currency into your items to get T1 ES on all rares and still end up with probably less ES than life with Kaom's Heart ... and then you get the issues of Stun and Freeze which are more than a problem for this build!

You can mitigate Freeze with Dream Fragments, which is not bad, Anti-Stun would mean either Skyforth (loosing a lot of ES) or Presence of Chayula (loosing A LOT of dps from Amulet slot).

I am not even sure if Pain Attunement would be better than Yoke of Suffering honestly ...
Thank you @swaggarino123
Thank-You for taking the time to post your build. This is the first league I was able to kill the Shaper.

Got an interesting Jewel from the Elder,

Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I do not know if that was already an issue, but whats with long winter jewel for add. burst?
have seen builds with same singlemine dmg, but looks like much more boss dmg with this jewel against highlife bosses, can u explain it to me?
Last edited by NyRalph0 on Jan 22, 2018, 3:35:18 PM
well I got my Chest piece 6l and what a HUGE difference it made over the pseudo 6l helm I was using hideout tool tip dps went from 32k to 50k. The helm was a good work around and allowed me to do t15 mapping without issue, but this upgrade was huge.

If any newbie build wants the helm until you get better let me know and i'll give it freely.

Now if I could get a freaking GC gem to vaal over to 21 I am on my 8th try and no dice, the best I have so far is 23% quality

Here is the helm if anyone needs a placeholder

The helm taking it's place will push me to 5.3k hp 1k ES and around 1800 mana
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
"
Cryst4llak3 wrote:
Reading the posts i've changed my belt for a better one but i'm too squishy in t10 and my damage isn't enough to oneshot anything,i was killed by the tyrant in colonnade map because i can barely half his life with six tries, here my equip and jewels give me an advice pls.

your profile is set to private so cannot view your skilltree, but at first glance fix your cwdt links
one of them casts only portal (wtf?) and detonate mines because your immortal call is too high level, the other one is way too high level but only casts frost bomb but not enfeeble..
You also need to replace your dagger , it is realy realy bad (increased phys does nothing, added lightning does nothing)

I've set all free now you should see my skill's tree,i've also replaced the dagger with this,what about the jewels?why the damage is so low?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info